“Wonderful pancakes! ”

Ranked #9 of 46 Restaurants in Ludlow
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 August 2015 via mobile

I had the fresh strawberry pancakes. They were as big as my plate and so lite! The strawberries were in the pancake and on top, very fresh and full of flavor. Will be my go to place when I am in the area.

Reviewed 7 August 2015

If you want to taste and eat oil and grease order their potatoes wow. We came here exactly a year ago and the food was very good and the service. This time around my girlfriend said to me we must have had low standards that day. So disappinting. The coffee was garbage , the potatoes like i said was eating grease. The eggs we asked for over easy there was no yolk and the waitress was moody as hell. Not to welcoming. Also make sure to ask for butter on the side because i would have loved to have some bread with my butter. Very sad and disapointing we will not return for sure.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Good place for breakfast. It seems the locals go here, and it is easy to see why. Food is good home style with hefty portions. I had blueberry pancakes that were excellent. The pancakes were as large as the plate (about 8-9") and loaded with blueberries. Really loaded. Nothing fancy here, just good eats.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Enjoyed breakfast at Cafe at Delight. Lots of pancake options to choose from, including blueberry, raspberry, choc. chip, multi-grain and more. Pancakes were huge, the size of plate & delicious. French toast was very good, too. Service was excellent. Small place with character and good prices.

1  Thank PLS27
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

We had an amazing breakfast here. The food portions were plentiful, the staff was wonderful and my coffee cup was never empty!