“Family favorite apres ski dinner”
Review of Mojo Cafe

Mojo Cafe
Ranked #1 of 45 Restaurants in Ludlow
Price range: US$6 - US$15
Description: Mojo Cafe in Ludlow, Vermont, serves modern tex-mex cuisine allowing for a blend of Mexican, Cajun and anything else our creative desires lead us to. Rooted in a love of food, music and a healthy lust for life we hope to create affordable and unique food in a fresh and vibrant atmosphere that inspires our customers as much as us. We use local suppliers in to prepare clean food right before your eyes in our open kitchen. It is our promise to keep our prices as low as we can afford through hard work, honest food and passion. That's Mojo Cafe.
Reviewed 11 March 2018 via mobile

For those who eat in this area, this is like a NOLA/Mexican version of Worthy Kitchen. Meaning: it’s crazy busy, you’ll have to wait a bit for a table, very casual order at the counter and wait for your food at a table kind of spot...BUT! The food is beyond worth it. Fresh, creative options and excellent executive make this fast-casual spot an easy go-to for our family. Shrimp tacos were insane. Cauliflower po’boy was delish and that bread made it. Ask about dessert - the Bacon Brownie is a ski-bum’s BFF! Definitely coming back in our next Okemo ski day, but we’ll just be sure to get there before 5:30.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Delish tacos! I had one pork and one roasted cauliflower. As much as I am a huge pork fan I almost ordered another cauliflower one.It was really good with a nice spice, texture and a tang of something else in there. I want to go back and make my way through more of the menu. Fun vibe in there too.

Reviewed 26 February 2018 via mobile

It was insanely busy when we went in, but totally worth the wait. Get the poblano pepper appetizer—it was AMAZING! I loved the cauliflower taco. The shrimp taco was very tasty but be forewarned, it is VERY spicy. My guacamole was a little brown, but that happens and it still tastes good so all good. Good experience!!

Reviewed 24 February 2018 via mobile

We showed up and had a decent wait. They offered us drinks during the wait and all was good.

The food and quality was excellent. The tacos were great and decent variety. The only odd thing is you didn't really have wait service. You had to order at the counter so you needed to remember the whole order. Not a bad thing but after a long day it forced you to think...

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Love this fun, casual Mexican eatery. Food is fresh and delicious. The fish bowl I had was filled with healthy ingredients and was beyond my expectations. My husband’s Po ‘Boy sandwich was so good my twelve year old traded his tacos for it. Our third year visiting. Only con—Portions can be small.

Been to Mojo Cafe? Share your experiences!