Wildflower Inn(Lyndonville)
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
  • Free Breakfast
All reviewswater pressureoff the highwaywould stay here againbed was comfortablemotelcheckintvvermont
Reviewed 19 October 2017

Very clean affordable and comfortable rooms in Lyndonville Vermont . We enjoyed our stay and travels in the Covered Bridge capitol of Vermont .We drove north to Burke Mountain ski and mountain area . After checking out we traveled west to Morrisville and south to Stowe and Waterbury .

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 13 October 2017

Everything about this place was excellent! The Staff was awesome! We were told about the restaurants and also given the attention we expected! We will definitely be back! November can’t get here soon enough!

Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 30 September 2017

The hotel was nice and very easy to find. My room was decent and I felt secure in it. Staff was nice although I did not interact with anyone beyond checking in. If I had one complaint it would be that the room I got this time had that old cigarette smell to it - as though the person before me smoked. I've stayed before and the previous room did not have this. I didn't bother to change rooms as I was tired and only there for sleeping one night. If. Had a longer reservation I might have asked for a different room.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The room was clean, the bed was very comfortable, and the location was convenient. It was a near capacity weekend, yet we never heard any other guests. Stayed on 2nd floor.
Checkin was easy- very friendly staff.
My only complaint was the water pressure was ridiculously weak.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 September 2017

Check in and out - efficient and friendly. Room: clean and comfortable. Service: good, but room was booked for three and we had to ask for towels for the third person each day. Environment: The first room we were given smelled of smoke. A change was made without hesitation. There was some outside noise by other clients sitting outside their rooms smoking and laughing in the early evening, but it was quiet at night. For the price, it was acceptable.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business