“Excellent Chinese”

Add it.
Asia Restaurant
Ranked #15 of 25 Restaurants in Lyndonville
Reviewed 20 June 2018 via mobile

I went to Asia based on local recommendations. I found the food to be very good. So good that I took my wife there a week later. The service is good and the drinks are good too. Emma is the bartender and she has a wonderfully vibrant cheery personality. I will go again and again

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 3 January 2018

Delicious food and quick service! My favorite are the egg rolls and beef sticks. Highly recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 10 November 2017

My husband will not eat Chinese food anywhere but Asia - he feels that other places do not have the quality. We frequently have "take-out" and service is quick and efficient.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed 21 August 2017 via mobile

We were happy to find something different than burger pizza and deep fry stuff . Everything was good but the beef teriyaki is very good.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 16 February 2017

Prices are way to expensive, they upcharge for sauces on top of the already expensive food. Order was wrong and they didn't make it right after paying for the food. Owner's are not personable and the restaurant is dirty. We will be supporting other chinese restaurants in the area and we will no longer support Asia.

Date of visit: February 2017