“No More, No Less”

Champlain Farms
Ranked #45 of 64 Restaurants in Montpelier
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Gas, coffee, and tons of junk food...nothing more than anyone would expect. The gas is good, the coffee not.

Reviewed 9 August 2016 via mobile

Would rate this as less than one if I could . On our way to a hockey tournament 4 hours from home and my son had a very bad bloody nose, I stopped here quick looked to see if they had boxes of tissues or baby wipes for sale, I saw none not wanting to leave him in the car with the bloody nose much longer I grabbed some napkins and went back out, after a bit I got his nose to stop bleeding and his face cleaned we went back to the store so he could clean up and use the rest room, noticing they had deli type foods I told him to pick something so this could be our last stop, he picked pizza and a drink we paid and I told him to grab a couple napkins so he did not get pizza all over the car, as we were taking a couple a Okinawa women came out from behind the counter and yelled the rest of the way across the store not to take too many napkins since I already went out of the store with a handful, when I tried to explain that my son had a bloody nose she was less than sympathetic just plain rude. Food we bought was not not very good he took about two bites and there it away.

Reviewed 11 April 2016

Easy to get into with your car and fill up. Always plenty of coffee and sweet breakfast foods as well as beer and snacks. Easy in, easy out, and on your way.

Reviewed 2 September 2015

We stop here at least once a week and take advantage of their smart pay program to save .10/gallon of gas. Gas is usually cheaper at this station too. Clean customer bathrooms, bakery items and .99 large coffee or fountain drinks/iced coffee or iced tea!

Reviewed 6 April 2012

Champlain Farms also has a good selection of groceries and fresh snacks.