“Good sandwiches made to order”
Review of Putney Co-op

Putney Co-op
Ranked #4 of 11 Restaurants in Putney
Reviewed 2 September 2017 via mobile

This is a classic Vermont co-op with organic fruits and vegetables and a variety of packaged goods and prepared foods, but the reason to come here is for the made-to-order counter, where you can get terrific breakfast sandwiches, paninis, grilled sandwiches, etc.

There are prepared foods as well in a refrigerated section, but they are not cheap, and I would advise you to check the dates. On the day I was there it appeared that many of the prepared foods were 2-3 days old. My made to order sandwich, however, was fantastic.

Reviewed 19 July 2017

I purchase my spices in bulk, and did not have time to go to my usual source, causing me to stop at the Putney Co-op. I was pleasantly surprised. It is definitely one of the small co-ops I have shopped. I was able to find exactly what I wanted and a little bit more. I had contact with the Produce manager, John and the cashier who were both very friendly and helpful. I would return again, it had a warm neighborhood feel to it.

Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

This was a fabulous stop! Not only were we able to do local shopping, but the food was fantastic! Also located in a beautiful area.

Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

The order taker was incredibly rude, with an I-don't-give-a-sh** attitude. We ordered then canceled and left. Seemed like it could have been an otherwise nice experience.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

This is where the locals stop for breakfast, coffee, or lunch. One can find produce from local farms, excellent French wines, local maple syrup, and local cheeses A gem of a store!

Been to Putney Co-op? Share your experiences!