US$75
US$63
Savings alert! 31% below average rates

The price you found is 31% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$91/night.

Holiday Inn Rutland-Killington Area(Rutland)(Great Value!)
US$122
US$110
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

US$64
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$72/night.

US$121
US$110
Savings alert! 23% below average rates

The price you found is 23% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

US$129
US$121
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$140/night.

Econo Lodge(Rutland)
Quality Inn(Rutland)
US$55
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 29 November 2016

I booked this room last minute for a random 3 night trip. I am a female and traveled alone. I read some of the reviews and was nervous about what I was getting myself into with this hotel. When I pulled up, I was relieved that it was in a good location. Some reviewers claimed it was in a "shady" location....Ummm looked like a middle class business/main road area to me. Some reviewers claimed there were dangerous people lurking about in the parking lot, maybe then, but I wonder if it was just other people minding their own business and traveling on a budget.
I was pleasantly greeted by a young man who chatted nicely with me and took care of my booking. When I checked out, another older man took the key and was kind and gracious.
The room, which I inspected closely, was clean. Not like Hilton, Sheraton clean and sparkly, but clean. The sheets were clean, the floor was clean, the bathroom was clean. The door locked behind me, had an additional bolt and a chain lock. There was a clean microwave and fridge. The shower took a minute, but warmed up and got very hot. The garbage was taken out daily and it was obvious none of my belongings were touched. I would stay here again and recommend it as an inexpensive option for anyone traveling on a budget.
And it was like 5 minutes from downtown, 10-15 from hiking trails. It was on a main highway. It was fine.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Ellen M
Reviewed 14 November 2016

We did a "Hotwire" deal where you pay upfront and they tell you where you will be staying later. Eh. It was ok.

The room had a weird smell that I got used to. The bathroom was very small and most grown men probably cannot fit on the toilet. The sheets had stains. When we walked in the room was frigid and I had to keep my jacket on in bed. But, we had HBO!

The location in Rutland was good. I agree it seemed a little off but overall it was fine. The one other person who was staying at the motel was of course placed right next to us.

If you really are not high maintenance and are just looking for a place to stay, it is fine.

• Stayed: November 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 October 2016

Rang they seemed obtrusive but had rooms, arrived and the place seemed empty of people, few cars, we had a voucher from a voucher book we got on the highway. He wouldnt honor it , infact he was rude and just said NO! We have no rooms, even though the vacant sign was up.
Then i noticed all the bad reviews. Well we are glad we missed this one.
Perhaps the parent company should go look!

Stayed: August 2016
1  Thank Antinmelb
Reviewed 2 October 2016

Walked in after having just called the other Rodeway Inn in Rutland. Thought this was the one I called, but this one was a better price than the one quoted on the phone. Accommodating (let us take a look at the room before booking), but not a lot of love. Comfortable, though. The minimal breakfast was OK, but there is no dining room--the toasters and cereal and a few donuts were in the office next to the front desk.

The pool, by the way, looked clean and inviting.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 August 2016 via mobile

12 bikers needed 6 rooms while we were on a trip. This was all we could get in the area. We are not fussy people. This place stunk of what I think we're pesticides. The rooms are run down and dirty. I even wonder if the clerk was scanning our I'd and credit card info. Something was very off about how he needed our license and rotated them in front of the computer twice. We hung out by the pool because we were not comfortable in our room. I ditched the bedspread and blankets and slept on top of the sheets. I would have driven 100 miles out of my way to avoid this place. There are some scetchy people living there. We joked about how there was a family of 4 there that morning and they kicked them out because they had the room rented for the night. For good sakes don't bring children there.

Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends