“DO NOT even go into the lobby”
Review of Travel Inn

Travel Inn
Travel Inn
Ranked #11 of 12 Hotels in Rutland
Reviewed 27 March 2013

1. This is a drug motel
2. Half of the motel has been condemened with broken windows and falling apart structures
3. I reported them to Expedia
4. I stupidly did not read TA but was in Killington late at night during a snowstorm looking for a place to stay and everything was booked but Expedia said "1 room left" i booked it and arrived, the lobby was digusting, the indian man was high/dirty/sweaty and he wouldnt honor the reservation....he said he was full although there were NO cars in the parking lot and NO lights in an room and every room was dark?? EVeryplace was full so drove around until we were out of gas then asked to stay the night parked in his parking lot (he said yes) my family slept in his parking lot and I can ASSURE you no one was in this hotel, so I dont know if its a breaking bad meth lab, or if its been condemened or what type of scam he has with expedia....but, dont stay here. Ever. Dont go. Turn your head when you drive by. Dont even look at it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank MelissAnnH
There are newer reviews for Travel Inn

Reviewed 15 March 2013

I make my reservations thinking that we would so tired from the drive and skiing that the money we could save would be worth it. After an unpleasant check in with people in the next room screaming at each other, the awful smell, we simply just left. I did not want to even set my bags in the room. THIS PLACE IS A DUMP.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends
1  Thank traveler2010x
Reviewed 3 January 2013

Checked in 10 min later checked out. Room is heated by a space heater beds are dirty, the room looks like it is used by prostitutes. It should burn to the ground. No hot water and sheets were dirty. The room smelled like someone chained smoked three packs of cigarettes.

• Stayed: December 2012
2  Thank Marct123
Reviewed 4 September 2012

I went there Labor Day weekend. We were unable to get a room at another hotel using their 800 number so the rep made reservations at the Travel Inn. As soon as we pulled up it was bad news. The rooms were horrible with musty smell and the bathroom was frighteningly dirty. There was mold around the tub and the toilet seat was painted. I had to call back and get my reservation cancelled. What a nightmare!!!

Room Tip: There are no good rooms. Even the lobby is shabby and dingy!
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VivianOMeara
Reviewed 22 February 2011

The room I was given had a gap between the wall and the foundation, so you could see to the outside. The warmest the room could get was 55F. I asked for another room and they instead put in a space heater. The building should be condemned. The beds were not made. Do not stay here.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled with family