Travel Inn
US$59
RodewayInn
US$50
TripAdvisor
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 August 2013

wow I have stayed there in the winter heat is not included in the price but if u complain and no one else is using it they offer an electric heater and if ur weekly you get one set of towels, sheets and my daughter bought my a $40.00 blue diamond orchid while staying there the ceiling in my room was fell in destroying my $40.00 plant and to change rooms I was told my rate would go up because they only had a kitchenette available also my daughter stayed 2 weeks ago and found needles above the mirror the hotel did nothing the police came and disposed of them after my daughter was told not to put them outside its bad for business

Room Tip: look into different hotels
  • Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
5  Thank 111DMH
Reviewed 9 June 2013 via mobile

A terrible horrible experience!! Beat up smells moldy rooms with ancient furniture. Town health department always @ hotel and probably take payoff. Ceilings collapsed in and broken beds n 10000 year old carpet. Stay away

• Stayed: June 2013
4  Thank jvmburlington
Reviewed 7 June 2013

We had hair in both beds, and broken window covered in duck tape! Sheets were not changed from last use. We were given another room---no blankets, remote control did not work, no wash cloths or hand towel, pubic hair on bath towel. The place smelled very dirty floor in bathroom with slime on it. Sheets were stained and gross. It looked OK from the street so we took a chance----never will stay there again. Sleep in your car. Owner has NO pride of ownership!!!! Health Dept. needs to inspect---they will close it down. Office door had missing glass. A true dump!

Room Tip: Choose another motel
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
5  Thank Hartwickvisitor
Reviewed 27 March 2013

1. This is a drug motel
2. Half of the motel has been condemened with broken windows and falling apart structures
3. I reported them to Expedia
4. I stupidly did not read TA but was in Killington late at night during a snowstorm looking for a place to stay and everything was booked but Expedia said "1 room left" i booked it and arrived, the lobby was digusting, the indian man was high/dirty/sweaty and he wouldnt honor the reservation....he said he was full although there were NO cars in the parking lot and NO lights in an room and every room was dark?? EVeryplace was full so drove around until we were out of gas then asked to stay the night parked in his parking lot (he said yes) my family slept in his parking lot and I can ASSURE you no one was in this hotel, so I dont know if its a breaking bad meth lab, or if its been condemened or what type of scam he has with expedia....but, dont stay here. Ever. Dont go. Turn your head when you drive by. Dont even look at it.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
4  Thank MelissAnnH
Reviewed 15 March 2013

I make my reservations thinking that we would so tired from the drive and skiing that the money we could save would be worth it. After an unpleasant check in with people in the next room screaming at each other, the awful smell, we simply just left. I did not want to even set my bags in the room. THIS PLACE IS A DUMP.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with friends