“Love it here!”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 116 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great food,friendly staff,nice atmosphere. Filet Mignon with the bleu cheese from Plymouth Cheese is awesome! Even the veggies they serve with the dinner were tasty. You won't be disappointed at Little Harry's!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I think this place could shine, but not for the dishes I tried. The House Soup was rather flat tasting, not up to the level I would expect from a rice noodle soup. My Burrito was filled with chili, but it had an overpowering taste of raw chili powder, as if the chili had been whipped up quickly, and the powder did not have time to develop. There were no other flavors coming through. Chipotles has a better burrito at half the price. I tasted my date's Flouta (?) and it was solid but insipid. Next time I will try other menu items, I think they could be better.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a very nice meal in this comfortable, dimly lit (in a good way) restaurant. Our appetizer was the Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms, they were tasty and fun to share. The Roast Salmon with Cajun Crab Stuffing and Corn Cream Sauce was my choice and it was pretty amazing, perfectly seasoned with great tastes of crab. My wife had the Shrimp Saute with Handmade Stuffed Pasta Purses Scampi Style...holy cow. The pasta was perfectly al dente and wonderful taste and texture. The shrimp were meaty and perfectly done. I'm really glad we share tastes of our meals because I had two shrimp in exchange for a nice piece of salmon.

The espresso machine was down so a good cup of black coffee ended the meal. No room for desert due to generous portions. The waitress was great, she was there when we needed her and got us out the door in time for the show at The Paramount. BTW, Roseann Cash was amazing, We had a great meal/time in Little Harry's and will definitely return.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

The menu choices where overwhelming. Once we decided what we wanted we had a variety of items. The blue cheese salad was very tasty and HUGE. The Caesar salad was big and had spicy croutons. Anchovies were requested and added to the salad.

Main courses ordered were noodle soup with added shrimp and scallops; chicken farm, Pad Thai and Thai Curry. We each thought our meals were flavorful and would order again.

Dessert was Chocolate Mousse and Flan. The mousse was very chocolaty and had a hint of dark cherry. The flan was light and flavorful.

We were not rushed, had a pleasant time with our friends.

Reviewed 15 October 2017 via mobile

We usually sit at the bar and have wonderful service. The food is always well prepared. They always have great specials. The place itself is very interesting and the menu is Thai and eclectic.