“Dinner”
Review of Little Harry's

Little Harry's
Reserve with OpenTable
Little Harry's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #5 of 119 Restaurants in Rutland
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Reviewed 9 January 2018 via mobile

Many choices. We loved the chili, steak, and blackened fish. Excellent service. We will be back. Many more things to try.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

We went there for dinner and ordered couple things nothing was really worth money.we are fodie people we won’t mind paying high bucks but food should good it was old and tasteless.one of us got sick and waitress made us super uncomfortable and denied our requests

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Great food,friendly staff,nice atmosphere. Filet Mignon with the bleu cheese from Plymouth Cheese is awesome! Even the veggies they serve with the dinner were tasty. You won't be disappointed at Little Harry's!

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I think this place could shine, but not for the dishes I tried. The House Soup was rather flat tasting, not up to the level I would expect from a rice noodle soup. My Burrito was filled with chili, but it had an overpowering taste of raw chili powder, as if the chili had been whipped up quickly, and the powder did not have time to develop. There were no other flavors coming through. Chipotles has a better burrito at half the price. I tasted my date's Flouta (?) and it was solid but insipid. Next time I will try other menu items, I think they could be better.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

We had a very nice meal in this comfortable, dimly lit (in a good way) restaurant. Our appetizer was the Lobster Stuffed Mushrooms, they were tasty and fun to share. The Roast Salmon with Cajun Crab Stuffing and Corn Cream Sauce was my choice and it was pretty amazing, perfectly seasoned with great tastes of crab. My wife had the Shrimp Saute with Handmade Stuffed Pasta Purses Scampi Style...holy cow. The pasta was perfectly al dente and wonderful taste and texture. The shrimp were meaty and perfectly done. I'm really glad we share tastes of our meals because I had two shrimp in exchange for a nice piece of salmon.

The espresso machine was down so a good cup of black coffee ended the meal. No room for desert due to generous portions. The waitress was great, she was there when we needed her and got us out the door in time for the show at The Paramount. BTW, Roseann Cash was amazing, We had a great meal/time in Little Harry's and will definitely return.