“Best latte in Vermont ”
Review of Speakeasy Cafe

Speakeasy Cafe
Ranked #1 of 3 Coffee & Tea in Rutland
Reviewed 6 March 2017 via mobile

This is by far the best place to get a great cup of coffee! The staff here is friendly and the atmosphere is comfortable to be in. They have a reward card so you can earn a free drink, which is another great incentive for you to keep coming back. Their cookies are great too! Highly recommend!

Reviewed 6 October 2016 via mobile

Sometimes you just want a flavored latte and this place has a ton! I had to eliminate a few I wanted to try! But it was delicious and the place was clean and quiet and relaxing. Sat by the window a while and enjoyed myself. Friendly staff. I loved it.

Reviewed 22 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped in for an coffee for the road trip home. Best latte I had in Vermont! Seemed liked a quite place, a nice place to relax and enjoy a cup of joe.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

I stop by the Speakeasy a couple times a month. The coffee is great, but food selection is sparse. Occasionally understaffed, so a wait may be ahead. The man at the counter is friendly and helpful, but the women are not. They are not rude, just indifferent. It's okay, but I far prefer The Coffee Exchange just a bit further down the road.

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

Not many places open Sunday morning in this cute downtown. Great baked goods, amazing egg sammies. I lucked out and ordered one with their homemade killer biscuits. Fresh ingredients. Then of course I HAD to get the oatmeal toffee chocolate chip cookie YUM. I'll go back. Oh - loved the old fashioned games in the back - a couple was playing scrabble on a board probably as old as I am