US$80
US$134
US$127
US$64
US$55
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stayed during a very cold week for two nights here for our ski trip to Killington. My room's heat did not work well as I set it to the max and the room temp stayed at 62 F the entire night. I had to sleep with extra layers and a hat on. The bathroom was also a bit run down. When I spoke to staff, who were friendly enough, they did agree to move me to another room for my second night.

In this other room, it was a double bed so at least I had access to another set of blankets which I did use. The heat was a bit better here but still the room temp was at about 67 all night - I'll take the extra 5 degrees!

Bathroom again was a bit run down with a tub/shower unit that was suppose to have a steam option which did not work. Tubs for both rooms I stayed in does not fill for baths either.

Breakfast was marginal continental but at least had waffles available.

I would not stay at this location again.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 21 October 2017

For the price this motel is hard to beat. It is clean and rooms are in good shape. Breakfast is very basic but for the price.... By the way the pool is closed (I would say definitely based on its condition).

Stayed: October 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 16 October 2017

So dated and poorly maintained. Forget the pool, it doesn't resemble the photo at all, it's an empty tip. The rooms are dated, in a twin bed room the extremely loud a/c unit is mounted at pillow height between the beds and totally unusable whilst sleeping. Room was badly kept, 3 cobwebs visible, 2 housing livestock! Maybe that's one way of keeping the bugs away! Forget breakfast, the tiny breakfast room was occupied the family members with infants climbing over the tables.We'd booked 2 nights - so we could use the advertised guest laundry - oh!! It doesn't have one. On the plus side, room seemed to have quite a new carpet!

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled with friends
2  Thank christopher d
Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

If you have any alternative, do not stay here. The hallways smell of rotting carpets and what I can only assume is urine.
It is truly awful and has obviously not seen any productive upgrades since the 80s or earlier.

Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 September 2017 via mobile

This was disgusting
Bugs crawling-big and small
Dirty walls, hair in bathroom floor, bathtub moldy and soap scummy.
Disgusting, holes in sheets, stained sheets, pillow full of stains
Skeevy people outside
Nice Indian girl checked us in...only good thing.
Do. Not. Stay. Here.