“Good food”

Ranked #21 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Price range: US$0 - US$20
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Well Known Best of Asian restaurant in Chittenden County.
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

Good food. Carry out. Ate all our food. No leftovers. Ordered shimp and broccoli, Sichuan lamb, and spring rolls.

Reviewed 13 July 2016

Chef Leu's House is in a stand alone building. We ordered take out and picked it up. The restaurant has 2 dining rooms and the ambiance seemed very pleasant. We had 2 soups, egg rolls, chicken with snow peas and shrimp with snow peas. All food was average. The overall taste was on the bland side. I will add that take out is rarely as good as eat in even though we were only half a mile from the restaurant.
Recommend. Hope this helps

Reviewed 29 June 2016

Close to our hotel, this restaurant turned out to be both convenient and a good choice. We had a delicious meal of ample portions (enough to take some back to the hotel). The restaurant was quiet when we were there, the service very good. We thought some of the dishes were a bit more interesting than those offered by most of the Chinese restaurants we frequent. We had egg rolls as an appetizer, followed by mango chicken (for me) and ginger chicken with string beans (for him).

Reviewed 25 June 2016

My office is right down the street, and for the 3 years I worked in the office or the 6 years since that I come back to visit, this is always a must for lunch. It's a quiet, relaxed setting with great food (my grandmother-in-law grew up in China and she's always happy to meet me here for lunch!). They have awesome lunch specials that are easy on the wallet as well as the taste buds. Service is always prompt, polite, and accurate. Highly recommend!!!

Reviewed 5 June 2016

Ordered a carryout dish. Found hair on the food. When I called back to complain the lady at the reception was sarcastic by saying " perfect! ... I said next time you should take care and she said we will ... Not even an apology... Not a professional way of conducting a business. Not returning there again.