Quality Inn Shelburne(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
US$93
QualityInn
US$110
Hotels.com
T-Bird Motor Inn(Shelburne)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
G.G.T. Tibet Inn(Burlington)
US$79
US$71
US$131
Comfort Suites South Burlington(South Burlington)(Great Value!)
US$125
Hotels.com
Smart Suites Burlington(South Burlington)
US$132
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$92
US$89
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$112/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 June 2016 via mobile

I didn't have choice !!! Rather then my car . everything was booked the weekend I stayed here .
I stayed 5 days and no one offers me clean towels or anything the Women that checked me I'm was nice and I saw a man cleaning and fixing things I hope it's new owners slowing remodeling . I thought haveing a stove to cook would be great but the room felt filthy . If yuh ever felt filth you don't want to stay here . I thoght they had to have bed bugs but I didn't see any I got bite by something I do know that . They do keep the windows open I think bevatse this is a cheap lowtel ( dump hotel ) I thought I could get the smell out but no . I think the is a hotel that is more apt types they have a few nicer rooms I happened to talk to somone abs saw there room wa much cleaner liking and they had a microwave not stove bigger cleaner bathroom .i ended io sleeping in my car and going to friends hotel to shower the smell was inbedded in my skin funny Vt laws don't allow smoking anymore why pets I'd much rather smell smoke that pet pee or just dirty pet smell . I say a -11 they should payee me to stay

Stayed: May 2016, travelled solo
1  Thank Lillypett
Reviewed 24 May 2016 via mobile

Room was clean. Windows are kept open for ventilation which allows smokers' fumes inside the room. Vehicle highway noise is excessive. Owner seemed preoccupied during check in process and not friendly. Facility is not disabled friendly, no ramps to any of the rooms on the second floor.
Be careful when using the stairs because treads are very worn and slippery when wet. Towels are of poor quality and rough.

Stayed: May 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 October 2015 via mobile

Couldn't sleep in the night due to the noise of our neighbours next to us (shouting, presumably arguing). The room was not completely clean (moisty air, smelled kind of ugly, stains on blanket). In the morning police and ambulance were at the motel, checking by the neighbours. Not a pleasant atomsphere...

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Fulvio B
Reviewed 11 October 2014

Stayed here for more then week and caught more then 5 mice in my room and even a SNAKE coming out of the bottom of the sink.
Owner said no visitors after 7pm
Closed the pool early for no reason
There were more then one fight at this hotel, one involvong cops and guns
not a family friendly place
Owner uses office to drink and party in, rude and disrespectful

Stayed: September 2014
3  Thank Amanda B
Reviewed 19 August 2014

This was a really nice place. The room was spacious and clean. I had an oven, stove and fridge, but bring your own cooking supplies because nothing is in the room. My room didn't have a remote and I called the owner and he came right to my room and programmed a new remote for me, very friendly and responsive to customers. All the rooms are non-smoking, but people smoke right outside their rooms so be careful if you don't like smoke and your front window is opened. I will definitey stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo