“Excellent Thai Food with Service to Match”

Bangkok Minute Thai Cafe
Ranked #18 of 35 Restaurants in Shelburne
Reviewed 17 August 2016

I don't normally think of Shelburne as the place to go for Thai food, but if you want it, I found it excellent. We had a large party and they handled us well. Five of us had spent extensive time in Thailand (some for 10 years), so we know our Thai food, and found this as good as any as we have had outside Thailand. We liked the curries, the Spicy Basil chicken, and the service too. Moderately priced. It's not a fancy place, but just what we were looking for.

1  Thank EC13091

Reviewed 2 May 2016

Based on reviews and a craving for Thai, I came here for dinner. The menu was not heavily extensive but what they offered all looked great. The specials that night too made it hard to choose but my friend and I were both very pleased with our dinner.

The staff was very nice and our food and drinks came out quick. The prices for the food I thought were very good. For 2 people we each got a drink, appetizer to share, and dinner and spent $60.

Reviewed 30 April 2016

This is our local go-to Thai restaurant, and I have to confess that we order it as take-out, rather than sitting in the restaurant. However, regardless of where you enjoy your meal, you'll find it fresh, flavorful, and reasonably priced. If you're staying along Shelburne Road and need a dinner option, this is a great choice for your tastebuds!

1  Thank 802virginia
Reviewed 22 December 2015 via mobile

What I liked most about this restaurant was the convenience. I got into town late on business and didn't feel like looking for parking downtown before checking into my hotel. The setting is clean and pleasant but my server was not very attentive or friendly. I ordered three apps which were all good and well-spiced, but nothing was a standout. The prices are very reasonable. I'm not going to come rushing back, but will consider another visit when I'm pressed for time. Amex is not accepted.

Reviewed 24 November 2015

Ate dinner here on a Monday night. The restaurant was about half full. The bartender was also waiting tables but the service was prompt and attentive. I ordered crispy spring rolls and Massamun curry. The spring rolls were average but the curry was excellent. I will definitely return again. Prices were quite reasonable.

1  Thank Bob D