“Thai craving ”

Bangkok Minute Thai Cafe
Ranked #16 of 33 Restaurants in Shelburne
Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is situated practically right across the street from the Quality Inn share I stayed four nights. I've spent a total of six weeks in Thailand including 4 weeks this past March (2017). This was some of the more authentic Thai food I've had outside of Thailand. But unfortunately it was also the most expensive. Entrees at $20.00 are more than double of what I've seen elsewhere in New England. In Thailand I ate Pad Thai for the equivalent of $4.00 US. The best I had ever in all of Thailand being at Nana Beach resort in Chumphon province. The entire dish wrapped in omelette. $15.00 for Pad Thai here . . . I just can't do it. Everything I tried was very good. Rangoon, chicken skewers, spring rolls, crispy duck, shrimp, scallops, dumplings and cold Singtao. The best part of my visit was meeting bartender Ohm (apologize for spelling). A beautiful young woman who I enjoyed talking of Thailand adventures very much. Priceless. I would of course return here again and again. Less entrees , more Sing and great conversation

Reviewed 2 July 2017 via mobile

The place is never really crowded, which is very nice. There is a bar right when you walk in. The servers are very kind. Sometimes they are a little bit over bearing when it comes to taking away plates. The food is very good and comes out stemming. It is very flavorful but that does not mean spicy. The serving size is decent. You are full, but not overly. It can be a bit high in price.

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

We were craving Thai food and found this place on trip advisor. We drove by it 2 times before arriving! It's set up on a hill (which ended up being directly across from our hotel, go figure!) there was only one other couple in the restaurant when we went in. Although it was empty the food was good. We got red curry and the mixed rice plate with chicken.

I only gave it 4 stars because as I was finishing (also a "go figure") I found a hair on my plate.... Literally had eaten my whole meal by then!

1  Thank kerri9888
Reviewed 24 August 2016

Wonderful meal, excellent service - convenient location. We have traveled many places and always seek for a good Thai - thank you for being one of the best!

1  Thank Maria M
Reviewed 23 August 2016

We went twice in three days! The food is outstanding and the service was especially good, prompt and friendly. We were impressed with the quality of the food, just the right amount of spice (read level of heat!) and the vegetables were fresh, crispy, and very tasty. The seafood was sumptuous and the restaurant, while a bit dark, is comfortable and casual. We enjoyed the relaxed setting, the variety of offerings on the menu and the cocktails are great, too.

1  Thank Sarah S