“Good and Original for an airport testaurant”
Review of The Skinny Pancake

The Skinny Pancake
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I spent way too much time in airports in March and I ate plenty of bad fast food.
The Skinny Pancake was an exception. The food was good - with some original muffins and crepe dishes.
Service is about what to expect at an airport - counter service with some waits. The food is fresh and good.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

I was pleasantly surprised to find The Skinny Pancake while waiting for a flight from Burlington airport. The food was hot and fresh and the line moved very quickly. It was also resonably priced for airport food.

Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

Excellent service. Prompt and well plated. My order came exactly to my specifications. Home fries were hot and crispy and did not taste like reheated potatoes.

Reviewed 13 January 2018 via mobile

Stuck in Airport due to flight cancellations, this is the only opti n for hot food on this side of the boarding gates. It is as okay, but not great.

Reviewed 29 December 2017

Burlington airport's inept TSA shortened at time I had to eat at the airport so I had to make do with what I thought would be fast food; I grabbed a BLT out of the case and my wife ordered a panini of some sort to go; it took forever for the panini to come out, which came with a small salad; a fork would have been nice, I guess I was supposed to inspect it and make sure I had one? Staff seemed surly, I guess I was supposed to add a tip for the counter service? I hope department stores don't start doing the same. Most of all, the BLT seemed soggy and had a off taste, the lettuce was quite old; I'm not sure what one can add to a BLT to take away the basic taste but they managed. On the plus side, my wife liked her item. The bill was just over 22 bucks for very basic food, no drinks. Stop at a chain and bring your own to the airport because this is not worth it.