“Wonderful from start to finish”

SoLo Farm and Table
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This restaurant is just a few weeks old.
Reviewed 17 October 2016 via mobile

The minute we were warmly greeted at the door we felt the good vibes emanating from SoLo. It is a sophisticated, elegant country restaurant. The tables are well spaced. The serving pieces and dishes are very attractive. Wonderful artwork adorns the walls. It is just a joy to be there and then there is the outstanding food, beautiful presentation and knowledgeable professional staff. I started my dining experience with one of their special cocktails, the Peace Ese. It was really great. My starter was the house made sausage of the day. It was lamb with garlic and herbs over lentils and was exceptional. My husband had the lamb bolognese. Both were delicious. For the main course I had the Roasted Halibut and he had the Grilled Lamb. Again both were outstanding. We shared the Bread Pudding for desert and totally enjoyed it. This was the best dining experience we've had in a very long time. We can't wait to go back. I would also like to experience eating at the bar or just hanging out there for a while since the restaurant has such a great friendly vibe.

Reviewed 12 October 2016

A beautiful restaurant with great service by the warm-hearted owner Chloe G. The five courses dinner (soup, octopus, pasta, pheasant, dessert) was very, very good. One of my best meals thru my New England trip. Highly recommended if foodies want visit one of the best restaurants in New England. If I will ever come back to VT.... my first choice!!!

Reviewed 24 September 2016 via mobile

We were blown away by the comfortable elegance of this country dining experience. Every dish delighted and inspired us. Husband is a former chef trained in France and he raved. We had the sausage preparation of the day, mushroom ravioli and chicken and lamb entrees. Each item was exciting and delicious. The ambience is high brow but easy. The staff were professional but authentic.

Highly recommend! Ignore the haters, there's too much to love to miss this unique jewel in the middle of the countryside.

Reviewed 16 September 2016

first road trip to Vermont made more special by the delightfully elegant & cozy dinner at SoLo. The service was very attentive even owner Chloe greeted every table. food was so so delicious you can tell it was prepared with passion. a MUST to dine when in Vermont.

Reviewed 11 September 2016

On a family vacation to VT, we had dinner one evening at SoLo and it was excellent . . . fresh summer ingredients, interesting combinations, very tasty dishes without being heavy. Besides a very tasty dinner, the environment was lovely ( like dinner in someone's home), and the wait staff could not have been friendlier. We were a party of 7 -- and 2 were young boys. (We had warned the restaurant in advance) It could not have been a friendlier evening and with delicious food. The restaurant is a bit in the middle of nowhere but it is well worth the journey.