“A Hidden Gem! Excellent Chicken Marsala, Fresh Salad, Not Expensive! Try this Restaurant!”
Review of 371 Restaurant

371 Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 December 2016

The bottom line is that the chicken marsala was delicious, flat out just grand! I have paid twice as much at other restaurants for a similar entree that was nowhere near as good. The small side salad was cold and achingly fresh, the roll was big, at least twice as large as a regular dinner side roll. The other two in my party had a chicken and a vegetable quesadilla and the total for all three of us was only 27.74. Not even 28 bucks! The service was prompt and friendly.

I realize this review is quite enthusiastic but I want to convince you to at least stop by and try their food. I also realize this is based on one person's review but I am quite serious about the chicken marsala. It was not only delicious, it was fresh, served in a large bowl with a good portion of fresh pasta. I had skipped breakfast yet could really only finish about two-thirds and had to take the rest home.

The menu is extensive. We ate here because we wanted some Mexican food and the restaurant advertises Mexican as well as pizza. I admit I had my doubts, how can you do that plus Greek and American food and do it all well, but they have convinced me.

The decor is a amalgam of styles, electric and disparate, and it is slightly worn-down but do not let that concern you. You are here for the food and you forget the decor with your first mouthful of food. It is a clean, bright and airy restaurant and would be good for families with children.

We will definitely be back and work our way through the menu.

Reviewed 15 November 2016

It's a very friendly atmosphere, great food, and service with big smiles. New specials every day, a large menu consisting of American, Italian, Mexican, and even some Greek.
You can choose a full dinner or sandwiches or just an appetizer. You will leave full and happy. Give it a try.

Reviewed 25 September 2016 via mobile

Plan on waiting 30-40 min. for take-out foods, very slow. Dirty and in need of some updating. Cobwebs in lighting and dusty. Table was not even. Gaudy decorated.
Food is decent and you get a good amount for the price. Nothing really stands out on the menu. Party pizzas are a good deal. Calzones are deep fried.

1  Thank toscwolfstar
Reviewed 4 August 2016

I was one night in the area and I was told this was a good place for take-out. I had the chicken on salad and it was very good. The chicken was warm and the salad was cold and fresh. I good value! If I lived there I would go back.

Reviewed 13 July 2016 via mobile

There is a wide variety of food so everyone in your family can find something to eat. Price is right. Food is fine. Price is great. Most evenings you have a long wait especially Thursday's and Friday's at least an hour for take out. It is busy. I cannot comment on wait time if you dine-in.