“Yet Again An Excellent Meal! You Must Eat Here!”
Review of 371 Restaurant

371 Restaurant
Ranked #3 of 27 Restaurants in Springfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 12 July 2017

Three of us for lunch, I had my usual chicken marsala and it was just as delicious and grand as the first time I had it. Again, I have paid twice as much at other restaurants for a similar entree that was nowhere near as good. The small side salad was cold and achingly fresh, the roll was big, at least twice as large as a regular dinner side roll. We split the nachos, really salty and crisp, the cheese just spicy enough. For dessert we split the raspberry mousse cake, a large piece very sweet and very tasty. The service was as it always is, prompt and friendly. The total was 37 bucks for three people.

I say again, as I said in my previous reviews, I realize this review is quite enthusiastic but I want to convince you to at least stop by and try their food. I also realize this is based on one person's review but I am quite serious about the chicken marsala. It was not only delicious, it was fresh, served in a large bowl with a good portion of fresh pasta, smothered in mushrooms with a tasty sauce. Once again, I could only finish about half of it and took the rest home.

The menu is extensive, Mexican as well as pizza, Greek and American. The decor is a amalgam of styles, electric and disparate, and it is slightly worn-down but do not let that concern you. You are here for the food and you forget the decor with your first mouthful of food. It is a clean, bright and airy restaurant and would be good for families with children.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

We eat here quite often! The staff is friendly, the food is great, and the place itself is different...(decor). No matter what you order, you know it's going to be good!

Reviewed 27 April 2017 via mobile

Ate here a number of times now. I can understand why some would say identity crisis.At least the staff(who were very kind) were honest if something was frozen ,however that item was not off their Mexican part of menu.The owners or at least the cook is Mexican & she serves authentic mex. The beef tacos were the best I have ever had. I would say above some of the best Mexican restaurants I've eaten in NYC. This is no taco bell. At first without being familiar with the place I had the burger which wasn't bad yet I wish they'd make it a full Mexican restaurant &cut out the Italian & other stuff.Work to their strengths. After all everyone when I was there was eating mexican. Hand made tamales, amazing. This place is easy to pass it looks a little shady from the outside however a gem when you walk in. If your lover of Mexican food, this place will definitely satisfy you're craving.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Every so often we stop at 371 Restaurant because we can get a good dinner whether we want Italian, Mexican, American, or Greek. I love the choices and the fact that everything is tasty and fresh. It just depends on the mood I'm in as to what I eat. I don't have to be dressed up for a fine dining restaurant but I still get a good dinner

We sometimes meet our friends and neighbors who have decided not to cook at home. It is a comfortable place with very friendly staff.

Reviewed 21 February 2017 via mobile

This restaurant doesn't know if it's Mexican, Greek, American, Italian or a pizzeria. Given the decor is mostly Mexican, I ordered the habanero mango fajita special. It was interesting - actually the shrimp and chicken were good, the garnish of strawberry and kiwi was just odd. The kids had pizza which was OK but definitely not worth the one hour wait!! It also wasn't hot. There is so much takeout that the diners eating in suffer. The calamari app was not bad but small and not very hot.

I don't think they could handle the busy school vacation week....and if they focus on fewer things they may be more successful. If they want to keep doing pizza they need to improve the crust.