“Terrable”

Stowe Mountain Resort
Ranked #7 of 65 things to do in Stowe
More attraction details
Owner description: A classic Vermont ski getaway, popular with families because of its excellent ski/snowboard school and child-friendly amenities.
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

No cell phone service food was awful plus they downgraded my room was promised a suite got very small room plus they charged us and it was my husband's business trip . I had the rudest person " Nicoli" and he didn't speak English nor does anyone on staff here speak English

Reviewed 10 August 2017

I was pleasantly surprised by how much I enjoyed Stowe Mountain Resort on a work/leisure trip in both August and October. The hotel staff treated my entire party with the utmost care and attention. Our room was well appointed and comfortable, complete with a little sitting area with views of the mountain.
The Stowe Mountain Lodge is the centerpiece of a little alpine village that has a coffee shop, a little store for provisions, an activity center that has indoor rock climbing, and plenty of places to sit and chill while sipping on coffee or your beverage of choice.
Of course, the mountains is the place to go for real adventure. Steps from the SML is the Gondola to take you up the mountain for zip lining and hiking. Getting off campus to find activities in the area is easy enough with help from the knowledgable staff.
I would definitely visit again.

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

In one word - you get what you pay for. Fantastic spa, lovely rooms, top notch amenities in a stunning location. No it is not cheap, some may even argue that there is better value elsewhere. However, it's bang on, even in the off season with a variety of activities and restaurants right on site. I've been to better value, but then had to go off site for good restaurants or activities in order to fill the days. Not here - valet the car and relax.

Reviewed 26 July 2017

Took my grandson here last week and he had a blast. He did the Tree Top Adventure course and the Rock Wall. It was well run and we loved using the easy over Gondola to go back and forth. It is pricey but worth it.

Reviewed 25 July 2017

I was here for a 3 day work function. This is a nice place and its very clean. The hotel staff were kind and accommodating.