“Awesome Riding”

More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Snowmobile Tours
Reviewed 27 March 2018

First time snowmobiling with my kids. Our guide was awesome and kept the pace faster than normal. We enjoyed the beautiful scenery and the trails were in excellent condition. When we had one minor mishap, our guide was quick to make sure we were not hurt and got our sled back on the trail. I would recommend this adventure to anyone who has never snowmobiled. We felt extremely safe, the sleds were in excellent condition (new) and the staff was very supportive and fun to work with. The last few minutes we got to go Full Bore out in the fields and it was just Frickin radical.

I will be purchasing some sleds now that I had a chance to experience this activity.
Thank you Snowmobile VT- You guys met my expectations and then some.

All reviews
"great activity"
"amazing experience"
in 3 reviews

Reviewed 21 March 2018

This was our first snowmobile experience and it was GREAT! Steve was great getting us started and making sure we had the right warm gear for the trip. Joe, our guide, was awesome along the way making sure we were comfortable the whole time and made sure we were having fun! This was a fun anniversary spent!!! Thank you everybody!

Reviewed 17 March 2018

First off Emily was a great guide in Killington. I would recommend the 2 hour trail ride as the scenery throughout the whole trip was superb! Fresh snow helped of course, and the trails were in perfect condition. My 16 year son and I would suggest doing this activity during your stay in the Killington area.

Reviewed 13 March 2018

Amazing guide, beautiful route, and they're so organized and professional. We had so much fun. Two hours was perfect, they supplied great gear too. It was the highlight of our time in VT.