Commodores Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$126
Green Mountain Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$189
US$152
Field Guide(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$140
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Edson Hill(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$245
Golden Eagle Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$100
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$135/night.

The Gables Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$80
Butler House Stowe(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$129
Brass Lantern Inn(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$193
Topnotch Resort(Stowe)(Great Value!)
US$183
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$205/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 October 2016

No amenities. I answered Expedia's query about check-in. I mentioned i was disappointed by the lack of tv, phone, extra blankets, etc. etc. Owner banged on our door and ranted and raved about my answering Expedia's email. Told us we could get out! Unbelieveably rude! Never, never, never again! Could not wait until morning so we could leave. Truly scary!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 August 2016

Found the innkeeper Bill and son Trevor to be very friendly and really helpful in directing us to the activities we were interested in. The inn was comfortable and the breakfast was very good. Good deal and close to everything!

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank 656FOODIE
Reviewed 22 February 2016 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed here after spending the day skiing at Stowe mountain. This is a classic example of don't judge a book by it's cover. It looks a little rundown from the outside but inside it is very nice and exactly what I think of when I hear an inn in Vermont. Bill is the owner and provides you with great hospitality. He's also always available if you need anything. Our room was very cozy, and while there is no tv we did have a great little fireplace. There's also free wi-fi Everything was very clean and well maintained. Breakfast is included with the room price and Bill will provide you with a number of options which he cooks himself. It was delicious! I would absolutely recommend this inn if you are looking for a comfortable setting and don't want to pay the extremely high prices the rest of the lodgings in the area charge.

Stayed: February 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank kaitf7
Reviewed 13 October 2015

Buyer beware. This place is a total dump.We drove up and turned around and went back home, very disappointed. (400 miles roundtrip)

On top of that, they had the audacity to charge us full price of the room, after we cancelled, and we didn't even step foot in the joint. Don't be scammed like we were.

(their cancellation fee is $179 but we were charged $208.)

PS We took photos, see below!

Stayed: October 2015, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Bettina L
Reviewed 11 September 2015

We stayed here because other lodgings were not available. We arrived after 8pm. The driveway was a dirt road with large ruts. Front porch had a broken down rocking chair and an air compressor. Enter and view so many stuffed dirty bears and such rundown conditions that you know you should immediately sprint out the door. The owner once located (we waited at least 10-15 minutes) was impaired (alcohol). He asked for my credit card. I explained I had booked through Priceline. He became angry. I asked to see the room first and he became more aggressive but grudgingly showed us the room saying.... "you will be charged whether you wanna stay or not". The room was deplorable but at that point my husband felt we could just manage the situation for one night. So we decided make the best of it and paid. I will say the printed sheets did appear to be clean. The carpets were heavily soiled. No way anyone would want to walk around barefoot. The bathroom.... wow... owner showed us how to work the shower since the handle was not working properly. Somehow he failed to show us the mouse feces under the sink. Went to open the cabinet to retrieve a roll of toilet paper and the cabinet was riddled with mouse feces. We were in room 4. I just sat on the bed and cried...I had never experienced such terrible accommodations and I am reasonable/non-fussy type person. Did not sleep a wink just waiting for little critters to hop up the bed but that did not happen...thankfully. In retrospect we should have just slept in our car... far away from this filthy hovel.

Room Tip: My best tip: Never even consider this rundown sorry excuse for an "Inn".
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled as a couple