“Stowe Seafood, love it!!”
Review of Stowe Seafood

Stowe Seafood
Ranked #43 of 104 Restaurants in Stowe
Reviewed 12 August 2016

We are so fortunate to have this delicious shop in our town. The Seafood is delivered from Boston twice a week and the meat choices are amazing. Whenever we are having a special meal, we love to shop here.

Reviewed 11 June 2016

I wanted to get some salmon to prepare a maple-bourbon glazed salmon. I was concerned that I would not be able to find wild-caught salmon, with only small town grocery markets in the area. I asked Jamie, the chef at Blackback Pub and he suggested Stowe Seafood Market. I was happy to find king salmon. They have a wide variety of seafood and meats that look delicious. I will be back!

Reviewed 2 June 2016

I'm lazy so I cheat for better than I can make.This would be the fresh frozen chowder or bisque.They run about $6.99 with tax.being raised in New England,working in the best seafood places.I need this!Spoiled fresh bread from next store.If I have company I will buy lobster pieces to throw in.Or have my ready for super fancy with recipes of lobster secret of fresh lavender with this base in puff pastry.Every thing for a great NE boiled dinner to fish fry batters!Stuffing beautiful flesh, shell fish offering's daily.

Reviewed 12 March 2016

We enjoyed delicious ribs and chicken from here as well as swordfish..staff not very friendly but good products.

Reviewed 19 August 2015

Although is called Stowe Seafood, the meats there are fantastic as well. Bone-in ribeyes which you can cut with a butter knife; but by all means get the Sweet Chinese Sausage and put them on the grill, it's a flavor you've never tasted before and will be hooked, I get them every year we come up to Stowe and also get them shipped to Florida.