“Over the top friendly”

Stratton Mountain Deli
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 6 February 2017

Great place for a latte and hot chocolate. The folks here are over the top friendly and make a great latte.

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

We grabbed a coffee here in the morning of both days of our trip. The maple flavor coffee was new to me and it was a great choice. Service was great. Will definitely be back!

Reviewed 21 January 2017 via mobile

I parked myself here today to have coffee and watch the inauguration. Spunky waitress. Ordered coffee and broccoli cheddar soup which was clearly homemade and excellent! My husband had the beef chili and it was unreal- cute little spot!

Reviewed 14 November 2016

Liz does a great job behind the counter keeping lots of customers happy while waiting for their custom sandwiches to be built! They've got a great assortment of custom sandwiches, and we had the Sedona which was so good. Best advice, because it's a small place, GO EARLY or GO LATE! If you show up at the busiest times you're gonna wait. Extra info: there's a small grocery attached, so it's a great place to find other things you just may need to take with you.

Reviewed 30 September 2016

I agree with the sentiments in many of the other reviews. The food quality was very good. Pricing is very strange. No prices posted on the board that lists all the specialty sandwiches - how difficult would it be to post them? We asked the cashier and her answer was just as vague -"I don't know how much they are. They are mostly around $12. You find out when we ring it up." We were hungry and didn't want to search for another place, so we awaited our surprise bill after ordering our sandwiches. Funny, the lady in front of me ordered a tuna sandwich and a bottle of water which came to $19. She clearly was not happy. All in our group were happy with the sandwiches, which were indeed quite large.