“Vegitarian & Vegan”

Ranked #5 of 36 Restaurants in Waitsfield
Price range: US$15 - US$24
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Description: MINT is a restaurant with a plant based cuisine. We focus primarily on natural, organic whole foods and ingredients. MINT loves deep flavors and timeless recipes. We aspire to the cuisine of old cultures, at times with a modern twist. We hope that you visit us and when you leave you will feel enriched.
Reviewed 9 July 2018

Even if you are not vegetarian or vegan you will love the flavor of the food. They have a great tea selection for after dinner or if you just want to stop in for a nice respite from the day.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

We visited Mint in February and found the food and service to be fantastic! My wife and daughter are vegetarians and I eat vegetarian meals about 50 percent of the time, but most are not this good! Our meals were amazing!

My wife had the tofu stir fry. I chose the greens and broccoli, and a serving of steamed tofu with rice and veggies was provided for my daughter. This was not on the menu but was easily prepared by the chef. All were delicious! I left feeling pleasantly full without feeling stuffed.

They offer a great wine selection and many delicious local beers. There was a vast amount of coffee and tea selections available as well.

The restaurant is small with only a handful of tables so they recommend reservations. Good music plays in the background at a reasonable level while you dine. The staff was friendly and accommodating. Since we were first timers we had many questions and all were answered to our satisfaction.

The price was good considering the meals were fantastic! If you are in town you should make a reservation. This place is great!

Reviewed 11 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I had dinner here on Friday night. Everything was delicious. It’s such a great find because Vermont isn’t very vegan friendly in general. We’ll definitely go back.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Our second visit in three years while leafing in Vermont, a wonderful vegan dinner, loved it great flavors and service.

We will be back !!!!!

Reviewed 23 August 2017

Been here a number of times. Food is fresh, often local, menu is very limited and changes sometimes without notice. Some dishes with unusual and overdone flavor/spice combinations can be hit or miss. Wish the wait staff were more friendly. It's such a small place this makes a difference. Service is often very slow even when the place is empty. The mint salad is excellent.