“Cozy”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Warren
Seasons Resort By Evrentals
Ranked #3 of 3 Hotels in Warren
Reviewed 20 September 2017

This was a nice and comfortable place for my family to stay. The owners were super nice. Very clean. Felt like we took a step back in time. It could use some updating in the future but definitely worked for what we needed.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Armed Forces Vacation Club

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

We unfortunately booked our vacation the last minute and the Seasons was the only condo available in the area. With what we paid we were expecting a nice resort but driving up to it we were immediately disappointed. The room assigned to us was the smallest old hotel room with a small kitchenette added to one wall and not a condo!!! It had a two burner cooktop with a 4 inch deep sink attached to it and a small refrigerator beneath it. The closet doors were removed and a table with rollers was pushed in. A small microwave was on top, a toaster and Mr coffee was on the middle shelf, and a broken drying rack on the bottom. The kitchen lacked a oven, dishwasher, venthood, and counter. The room lacked a suitcase stand, dresser, lights, table and chairs, etc. We did have a sliding glass door with a broken lock that had a wood stick to secure it. The deck had two old plastic chairs which were questionable. Saving the best for last, the bathroom. It was comparable to the size of a cruise line definitely one person at a time. Above the shower was a large hole that was covered by a piece of sheetrock, the door had a hole punched into it by the doorstop, behind the commode the paint was flaking off from leaking water.
Not sure why but they chose to place their hot tub on the front porch so you could watch traffic and patrons go by. It also had a long laundry list of items that required cleaning prior to leaving with fines associated if the "rules" were not adhered to. Needless to say we left early never to return.
On the positive side the area was awesome with wonderful hiking trails and views. The local people were very friendly and happy to help with directions and advise.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2017

After last year's stay, we were eager to return to the Seasons. We're big on hiking, and if you want easy access to trails, water holes, and Blueberry Lake, this is the place to be.

Manager Myk and his family couldn't be more welcoming and helpful. The "rules" of the resort the last reviewer mentioned, are based on common sense, and are no different from other places we've stayed at. Most of them boil down to this: be mindful of others, and respectful of the property. If that's not your thing, please stay somewhere else.

We had quite the downpour during our visit, and some trails were very muddy. Imagine what would happen if everybody started bringing their wet and dirty mountain bikes into the Seasons' lobby, hallways, and rooms? The place would be a mess in no time.

There were three things we liked less during our recent visit, and it was because we were staying in room 305, in the front of the building, directly facing Rt. 100. Traffic noise was considerable. The outside lights were always on, attracting bugs at night, and making the bedroom less dark. Thirdly, the jacuzzi was on day and night, and the water heater would kick in ever so often, making a low rumbling noise.

Otherwise, the location of the Seasons Resort is perfect to explore the area. There are plenty of great restaurants, shops, and galleries. Two supermarkets are a short drive away, and we even went to a ballet performance during our visit!

When staying at the Seasons in the summer, be sure to go to the "Round Up" in nearby Waitsfield. It's every Wednesday at five, near The Sweet Spot and the covered bridge. This is where the locals gather for fun food, ice cream, beer, and live music. You'll love it!

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 24 July 2017

It is not a resort in any definition of the word as they do not even have coffee in the morning or provide shampoo. The place is managed by a couple who have the management style of Atilla the Hun with a list of rules that might be appropriate for a 5 star but not a 2 star. I easily managed to break them as I had never encountered anything like them in my travels, especially the key one that got me ejected, my bike!
The pool is not heated and the work-out room consist of 10 year old equipment but might be the highlight of the place. The rooms themselves are not bad especially the second one that I had as it seemed to have received a little minor upgrading. But the real shame is this part of Vermont is so beautiful and great place to bicycle. But if you have a bicycle, NEVER NEVER consider staying here.
They insist you leave your bicycle on your car even though there is lots of land where they could have a shed with a lock for our valuable bicycles. The male manager especially had a callous disregard for bicycles. I have an expensive bicycle and like it in my room as there it is safe and most enlightened places encourage this behavior. But not the Seasons, as rule 20.2 forbids this behavior even though my room was on the ground floor. When I objected the male manager informed me that I needed a better bike lock! This might have been the nicest thing he said to me in my stay. From experience I know that there is no lock that cannot easily be cut through and quickly as I have 2 stolen in the last four years. So I was caught leaving my bike in my room and as I broke rule 20.2 I was told to leave the place by 10 and it was now around 9. If I did not the police would be called. Come on, there was no question I would oblige as I wanted to be as far away from this place as possible and never see them again. Of course I did not clean the room . why would I as I had been thrown out for a ridiculous reason. As I returned my key the lady asked me for 50 dollar cleaning fee to add insult.

Room Tip: bottom floor