“Quick delivery”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

My husband and I ordered 2 times from Zacharys. The first order was a plain cheese pizza. It was overcooked and the cheese was burnt. We decided to try them again at the encouragement of the hotel staff. The second time was much better. The grinder was made fresh and was exactly as ordered. I had ordered the pasta with chicken and broccoli and it was warm enough to eat, not hot so I would burn my mouth. Delivery to the hotel was quick and the delivery person was pleasant and friendly. Prices were reasonable. They accept charge cards over the phone.

Reviewed 12 March 2018

Best Pizza in Waterbury!!! Recomend, the Zachary's Special! Also have Great Subs. Try the Meatball or the Pastrami! And if you like Spicy try the Mexican Pizza or the Spicy Wings

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Zachary's is a nice place to eat. The food is very good and the price is reasonable. They offer a variety of items that are sure please most everyone in your party. The servers are very friendly and helpful. Give it a try. You won't leave disappointed.

Reviewed 15 October 2017

My husband and I have recently shared a pizza with pepperoni and cheese. The pizza was delicious. We had not had such a good pizza in a very long time.

Reviewed 25 September 2017 via mobile

Good small town pizza hang out. Locals love it. Tourist are made to feel welcome. We had a medium pep and ham pizza and it hit the spot.