“This Food Was Fantastic”
Review of Thyme

Thyme
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Eclectic and creative menu featuring local ingredients. Located in the Old Tip Top Bread Bakery building which is home to numerous artist studios and retail shops in downtown White River Junction, Vermont. Outdoor seating when weather permits.
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Thyme was delicious. The restaurant was modern and the staff was great. I had a beet salad and shrimp with soba noodles. It was a small portion of the shrimp which was fine for me, but if you want more food my boyfriend had the hanger steak and that was a nice size and cut of beef. We did have the pumpkin cake for dessert to share. The drink menu was fun I had a lavender lemon drop (lavender vodka) it was sprinkled with thyme. The prices were decent. I would recommend and will be back again.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

We found this restaurant on TripAdvisor and we tried it. The food was wonderful and the service was very attentive. I had the flank steak and my husband had the salmon for dinner. For dessert I had Creme Brulee which was yummy! Nice place for a couples dinner or dinner with family or friends. We will definitely go back out next trip to White River Junction.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

WOW ! I was so surprised and actually quite shocked when my son took me to thyme for dinner. I always remember WR JCT as a train stop and quite dirty with nothing to write home about as they say. Well, I was told it has become quite upstanding. The food and service was excellent. We never felt rushed and our server was very informative and experienced. My son is a wine conneseur (sp?) and checks out restaurants in the area. You can run up quite a bill. But it is worth it to have good food and presentation, cloth tablecloths and napkins and heavy silverware. Appetizer plates and silverware removed and clean silverware replaced.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

Lovey restaurant with tasty health food within a business and shopping complex. Veg and vegan friendly

Reviewed 7 November 2017

delicious, excellent service, everything was perfect! local sourced foods prepared creatively, lamb bacon white bean soup was a real treat!