“After reading all the glowing comments on Trip Advisor, I was pretty disappointed.”
Review of Dot's

Dot's
Ranked #1 of 29 Restaurants in Wilmington
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Service was friendly, but a little slow. And the coffee was not terrible. So those were the two plusses. The tuna melt was gloppy and didn't have a whole lot of flavor, and the french fries were kind of limp, not nice & crispy. Nothing that I would order again. The men's bathroom was kind of disgusting, with an unflushed toilet and paper towels bulging out of the trash basket. I'll give this an "average" b/c the waitress was nice, but the food was average at best, and the rest room gets an "ugh!" Maybe my food expectations were just too high.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

we love the very good food, I love spicy food and the spicy omelett was great, everything we had was fresh and very good, always very good, basic food

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

So this place was recommended on TripAdvisor. Nice place, great food-nice selection. We were there with a group of 7 on Saturday morning. They did seem to want to rush us out-maybe for table space?! The waiter kept reaching over one of the kids to deliver food, get plates, etc. she was special needs so this was NOT acceptable-we had to tell him to step back. All in all it was tasty and good prices!

Reviewed 5 March 2018

Best breakfast by far for me in the town of Wilmington. Great service a bottomless cup of coffee. Had eggs and bacon with a side of their famous chili. Opens really early and closes kinda early as I remember.

Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is a great breakfast place. Tried to find a place on yelp but nothing really stood out. The hotel receptionist recommended Dot's and we're thankful for it. The inside is not very crowded. There may be lines outside. We went earlier before the wait started. The pancakes are amazing! Definitely a must try.