“Great cocktails and food in a sweet small Vermont town”

Windsor Station Restaurant & Barroom
Ranked #1 of 17 Restaurants in Windsor
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 3 January 2018

This is my second time at Windsor Station, and yet again I loved the food-- my salad was great, my ribeye was perfect, my friend's orecchiette bolognese was amazing (I sampled) and my cocktails were on point! My beer drinking friends liked the beer selection. We were there for New Year's Eve and had we been younger and had more energy, it would have been a fabulous place to ring in the new year. The staff is friendly. helpful, efficient and smart-- can't ask for more.

Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent craft cocktail menu for New Years Eve! The circus theme for New Year was very creative and classy. Entrees as well as cocktails were all “Big Top” themed. The Candy Apple cocktail was delicious. I really wanted to try the Bearded Lady. Live music, very upbeat atmosphere, and Jamie, our bartender was outstanding!Glad we discovered this small town gem. Would recommend for a casual, classy dining experience.

Reviewed 4 December 2017

Restaurant/bar has an excellent, attentive service. Nice offering of local micro brews, creative cocktail selection. Not many choices on the menu list. Food was very good. Make sure to make a reservation!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

We ate here while staying at the nearby Windsor Mansion Inn and enjoyed it so much we came back a second night. Location in a former train station is unique. We were surprised to see Amtrak stop there while we were eating and a couple of passengers get on or off. The restaurant has done a great job with decor, creating a fun casual atmosphere - and the food was delicious. We especially liked that they had "half plates" available instead of full-size entree servings. If you go (and we would recommend it), it's a good idea to make a reservation. The first night we were lucky to get a couple of seats at a table in the bar/lounge but the next night we would not have gotten a seat without reservations. We'll definitely go here again if in the area.

Reviewed 25 October 2017 via mobile

What a great setting. Inside and out.
Good service. Good food. Good atmosphere. Good price.
Recommend.