“Great Salad Bar, Average Pasta Dish”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #11 of 62 Restaurants in Bedford
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Love the salad bar as it has a lot of options for you to make a creative salad. I did a mexican themed salad. However, I found the pasta salad and potato salad to be bland and subpar as compared to the other options on the salad bar. First time I have seen a cilantro lime dressing at a salad bar and it was pretty good. I ordered a pasta dish with roasted veggies and cheese and pesto and I found it average. I found it a bit bland and a little too oily for me. I liked that I was able to add the salad bar to my meal for only a few dollars more. Service was good. I wish they had more vegan/vegetarian meal options because I might visit Ruby Tuesday's more if they did. Great salad bar but not many good vegetarian options.

1  Thank Rochelle757

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I usually never ate at ruby tuesdays after the first time in roanoke but after moving to Bedford we ate here and it was wonderful. Clean fabulous salad bar. Great staff good service. Fast. And nice wine list we eat here at least couple times a month

1  Thank rjoyce6018
Reviewed 14 April 2017

Yea, I have said a lot about this great place. They take care of the "customers", and that's what makes them better than the rest. We had the ribs and salad bar and Eric, our waiter was great. Then the day before I got an email for 45% off. The last time in I met the DM and told him how we love eating here.

1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed 28 March 2017

Ruby Tuesday is clean and modern. It has the standard, extensive menu and a good salad bar. All entrees sampled have been good. It is conveniently located just off route 460.

1  Thank loves2travelandmore
Reviewed 2 March 2017

As a member of Ruby Tuesday's "So Connected" Email Club, my wife had a coupon for a free birthday burger. Since the Ruby Tuesday in Lynchburg, VA closed abruptly, we had to drive to Bedford to redeem her coupon. What a pleasure! This was our first visit to the Bedford Ruby Tuesday, and we probably would not have gone there if ours hadn't closed. The layout of this Ruby Tuesday was far better than the one was in Lynchburg, except for the salad bar which was way too close yo the hostess station. We had a very nice table with a beautiful view of the Blue Ridge (Mountains). My wife redeemed her coupon for the Bacon Cheeseburger with fries and I had the Large order of Chicken Tenders with the Salad Bar. Although they are a bit small, the Chicken Tenders are Among the Best, if not The Very Best, I've Ever Eaten. There are five Chicken Tenders in a large order and they come with a side or the Salad Bar can be substituted for $1.49 additional. The tenders, encased in a delicious, crispy batter, were very moist (not the least bit dry as are so many tenders), and they are served with a Honey Mustard dipping sauce which I exchanged for their Housemade Buttermilk Blue Cheese Dressing. The Salad Bar was well stocked and absolutely delicious; I could have easily made a meal of it. My wife thoroughly enjoyed her burger and we shared an Apple Crumble Skillet for dessert. Our experience at the Bedford Ruby Tuesday was so good, that we will definitely go back.

2  Thank CDRJJC

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!