“Great Eats”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 10 October 2017

Stopped by for diner and had a wonderful meal. The salad bar is very nice and the entree selection was great. The view of the mountains was a nice touch while eating the meal!

Reviewed 4 October 2017

Wow, another great meal and deal. Plus we had Margaret our server, she was spot on when we needed anything. We got the salad bar, only the best ever. You can't find anyone who has a better one. Plus we got the mini-burgers and fries all for $9.99/ea.
Now that is a DEAL. I wish all restaurants were this good. We came in on 10/3/17.

Reviewed 20 August 2017

I will get to the food, wow...salad bar the best we have been to, and the food was again excellent, but we have only had dessert here about 3 years ago and it was just ok. But they changed the game and the berry tart and the chocolate cake were some of the best we have eaten. So thanks. Our waitress Kimmie was excellent, and the mgr. Jill came over and thanked us for coming in. Now that's how YOU get customers to come back. We came in on 8/19/17.

1  Thank Gregory W
Reviewed 2 June 2017

Love the salad bar as it has a lot of options for you to make a creative salad. I did a mexican themed salad. However, I found the pasta salad and potato salad to be bland and subpar as compared to the other options on the salad bar. First time I have seen a cilantro lime dressing at a salad bar and it was pretty good. I ordered a pasta dish with roasted veggies and cheese and pesto and I found it average. I found it a bit bland and a little too oily for me. I liked that I was able to add the salad bar to my meal for only a few dollars more. Service was good. I wish they had more vegan/vegetarian meal options because I might visit Ruby Tuesday's more if they did. Great salad bar but not many good vegetarian options.

1  Thank Rochelle757
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

I usually never ate at ruby tuesdays after the first time in roanoke but after moving to Bedford we ate here and it was wonderful. Clean fabulous salad bar. Great staff good service. Fast. And nice wine list we eat here at least couple times a month

1  Thank rjoyce6018

Been to Ruby Tuesday? Share your experiences!