Bella's Pizza
Ranked #38 of 92 Restaurants in Bristol
Reviewed 6 May 2016

My wife and I took our grandchildren for dinner here. We got the lasagna special -under $7 for a nice lasagna, wonderful salad (home made ranch dressing), garlic bread and a drink. Grandchildren enjoyed a nice serving of spaghetti for under $5. Local restaurant with friendly service.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

Always get their Turkey, Bacon & Swiss. Can't go wrong. Nice and warm and melts in your mouth. YUM!!!!!

Reviewed 7 October 2015 via mobile

I was at Bella's today and got the special: spaghetti with meatballs, salad, garlic bread, and drink for around $7.00. The salad was great! The spaghetti order was so large I brought half of it home. Tomorrow the special is lasagna, and I am tempted to go back. Also love the subs as well as the relaxing atmosphere.

Reviewed 29 August 2015

I can start by saying that I grew up in the Bristol area for more than 20 years. Every time I am anywhere close to Bristol I make a point to get a pizza from Bella's. Every pizza that I eat when not in the Bristol area is compared to theirs and none are of the same quality. If you like Italian sausage even a little bit you have to try theirs. They shred their Italian sausage and they put a large amount on it. Their crust is a treat as well. The staff have always been very friendly. They are in an old strip mall and they offer several dine in areas, including an outdoor eating area. It is always an enjoyable meal and I would highly recommend. I was just passing through 2 days ago and had to stop. Just as great as they always are. The price is very reasonable as well. I got the largest they offer for around $13. They do offer subs and other Italian. I cannot speak to those items as I have always eaten the pizza, but they have a large loyal following in the area.

Reviewed 2 March 2015

We ate there on a busy Saturday night. Even though the dining room was packed, the employees never lost sight of the importance of customer service. Friendly fast service goes a long way.