“Good food”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Buffet, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 26 October 2017

Cheese sticks very good. Pizza and subs not as good as we would have preferred but nice little restaurant for singles or families.

Reviewed 18 April 2017

Pizza was great and the fact that it was delivered in 15 minutes and was piping hot made it even better.

Reviewed 26 May 2016 via mobile

Umm, just no. Not good, we have chains and locals, sorry but just not good, and overpriced above the chains that are truly worth it! I'm sorry, just not worth it!

Reviewed 17 January 2016 via mobile

Pizza Plus was my go-to for pizza. My husband and I couldn't decide what we wanted for dinner so we decided to stop and order pizza, big mistake. I ordered thin and got pan on both pizzas. My husband got a pepperoni and I ordered a mushroom and cheese. They now use MINCED mushrooms! Why?! They always used sliced and now I get minced!? I want to taste mushrooms if I get a mushroom pizza, not just a few specks in each bite. Not sure if I'm even going to come back. $22 for 2 large one topping pizzas? They weren't worth it.

Reviewed 23 November 2015 via mobile

Overpriced by far, for pizza that tastes like a bad frozen pizza....and the add ins like drinks, dessert, etc, sorry, but go somewhere else!