“A must”

Sakana Sushi
Ranked #3 of 25 Restaurants in Carrollton
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

This place is absolutely worth the trip to if you enjoy fresh sushi in a good family atmosphere you must check out this place. Save room for dessert I really like the mango emoji its a lite finish to an amazing dinner but my granny prefers the fried cheesecake it's a little more on the heavy side.

Reviewed 7 March 2017

My daughter and I drove up from NC to find some sushi and this small out of the way restaurant was an excellent find. Sandwiched between other larger stores in a strip mall, we almost missed it. The greeter was friendly and accommodating, The service prompt and menu was easy to review and order from. The food was excellent! We sat at a table, but next time we will try one of their booths, be sure to take a look, if you visit.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

I have tried them all over the years, I'm a big sushi fan. This is the best hands down. Great atmosphere excellent service.

Reviewed 27 December 2016

I feel so blessed to live so close to this amazing restaurant. Ping treats you as if you're part of her family! The Sushi Chefs are excellent and so very Kind! We love this place and all of their food. Their Sushi is by far my favorite. So fresh, so tasty! I crave it constantly!

Reviewed 2 September 2016 via mobile

Delicious and fresh sushi with fast, friendly service. We were able to enjoy our lunch and still make it back to work on time. One caveat - ladies, shimmying into the Japanese-style booths in a dress is a challenge; consider a table!

Been to Sakana Sushi? Share your experiences!