US$117
US$100
US$129
US$116
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$136/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
US$85
US$109
WoodSpring Suites Manassas(Manassas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 04/08
US$80
All reviewsmanor housesaltwater poolbottomless mimosasyoung servercrab cake sandwichbreakfast in bedground level roomthe general managerperfect distancenext morningmakeup mirrorthe chilean sea basscharming roomromantic getawaylovely weekendholiday weekendhot tub
Reviewed 7 June 2017

There were a few minor things that kept this from being a 5 Star review. Pool and hot tub need a good cleaning, and our server at dinner was not pleasant at all. Older woman, that has been doing this too long, and she was condescending to my 22 year old daughter, and just didn't live up to the rest of the staff, or the wonderful food.
HOWEVER, everything else was so far above my expectations, that we enjoyed our stay here very much. I brought my daughter here as our last mother/daughter weekend before she moves to Italy at the end of the month. The rest of the staff was totally wonderful, with a few standouts. Sam was our server at lunch, and was so amazingly attentive and fun and just made the first meal of our stay completely and utterly perfect. When we left after our dinner that evening, we saw that he was tending bar in the lounge, and decided to stay for a Cosmo and a chat.
The spa was wonderful, clean, and quiet.
Marianne was so wonderful the next day when we were at the pool and the hot tub...complimentary mimosas, wonderful stories of the new plans for a vineyard (GREAT IDEA!) and just all around making us feel like special and important guests. I want to come back, just to hang out with her.
Overall, this was such a classy, relaxing weekend, that my daughter and I are planning to make it a yearly tradition for the two of us.
The Grounds were like a movie set...every step we took, we found beauty everywhere. This property is a treasure, for sure.
I cannot wait to come back and watch the progression of the vineyard!
Thank you for such a memorable experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 June 2017

My wife and I stayed at the hotel for one night over the holiday weekend. We live locally but wanted a to spend a day together at a spa so we booked a couples massage and a suite. On arrival , the property itself is stunningly beautiful and completely welcoming. We were immediately enamored with the hotel and looked forward to the massage. Unfortunately, one of the therapists called in sick that day so the spa was unable to perform the couples massage. But they moved the schedule around so that we could have back-to-back massages; not perfect but the effort was much appreciated!

While my wife was in for her session, I had the pleasure of meeting Marianne, the General Manager. Such a treat to chat with her. She was completely charming and accommodating. She apologized for the snafu at the spa and comped us drinks by the pool.

As was mentioned in a post from another guest who must have been there at the same time, the AC was not working in our suite that evening, We were given the option to move to a non-suite room on a lower floor or stay in the room we had. We chose to stay in the upstairs room to keep the jacuzzi. We just opened the windows and door and while it was still a bit warm, it was most enjoyable.

Breakfast the next morning was terrific, quiche, Croissant, potatos, and fruit, all served by non other than Marianne. Great conversation and joking with her again!

We checked out shortly after breakfast and when I mentioned the AC issue to Marianne she accounted for it in our final bill. Then when telling her that we were likely coming back for our anniversary in July, she told me to email her the dates and she would take care of putting our package together herself.

Patrons and Friends of Poplar Springs for Life!

John McCormick

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 May 2017

This would have gotten four stars, but a lost/stolen item put a damper on our stay. Because the A/C didn't work in our original room, we were switched to a ground-level room where anyone could have walked into the room from an outside door because the lock didn't work. We thought to put wallets/phones in the safe, but left a pair of designer sunglasses (normally wouldn't get designer, except needed to get prescription pair and that was what they had at the store) out in the room and they somehow disappeared. Notified the management, but they haven't turned up yet.

Overall, the property is charming and the staff appeared gracious. Some things need improvement -- the pool and hot tub looked like they needed cleaning -- but it's a very solid B&B-type property with a lot of beautiful land and a nice restaurant.

Room Tip: don't stay on the bottom floor unless the doors to the exterior of the property lock
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank 999Traveler1828
Reviewed 28 May 2017

We went for just one night because they didn't have another night available due to the holiday weekend. When you drive up to the Inn you get the feeling you're back in time with the old stone buildings. The grounds are very serene and you can hear a pin drop. The rooms are very nicely decorated with all the amenities you could ask for and some you pay extra for like the spa.

They provide you with a warm, plush bathrobe in the room to use which, of course, you can purchase at the spa. We also received a hand written note from the Manager left on the bed welcoming us and a few candies. Very nice touch.

We opted to eat in the lounge since we weren't familiar with the "business casual" dress code in the dining room which btw was adorned with a fireplace and white linen table cloths. Not to worry though the dinner menu is available also in the lounge.

If the weather is good take advantage of the lounge's outdoor seating overlooking the lake (which I've heard you can fish in if you choose) and all your cares will melt away.

If I could give this restaurant more than 5 stars I would since it's possibly one of the 3 best meals I've ever had!!!

The menu isn't too large but everything is seasonal. There is a bar menu and a dinner menu. We choose the glazed chicken wings, strawberry salad with white balsamic dressing and the halibut entree. The halibut was a 2 inch thick steak on a rice "cake" served with zucchini and summer squash and a red pepper puree of some kind. DELICIOUS!!!

There is an extensive wine list and drink list too but we chose not to partake. You have to leave room for dessert because the desserts are scrumptious but almost too pretty to eat.

The service is impeccable. The wait staff will cater to your every need...

I can't wait to go back to this Inn to enjoy it again and eat in their restaurant...

Room Tip: The front rooms have a great view of the front grounds
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 May 2017

I had the pleasure of visiting for lunch yesterday.. Simply beautiful place.. The food was excellent, the service was even better. Highly recommend
Parris Pleger