US$110
US$129
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$85
US$110
WoodSpring Suites Manassas(Manassas)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$80
All reviewsmanor housesaltwater poolbottomless mimosasyoung servercrab cake sandwichbreakfast in bedground level roomthe general managerperfect distancenext morningmakeup mirrorthe chilean sea basscharming roomromantic getawaylovely weekendholiday weekendhot tub
Reviewed 30 July 2017

We enjoyed our getaway stay very much. A shout out to Lexi at the front desk - she is exceptional. She has a sixth sense for anticipating guest needs and is so accommodating. Beautifully done, Lexi. Breakfasts are so nice; I especially enjoyed the handmade granola - delicious. Our room was beautiful. The saltwater pool was relaxing, and the addition of the vineyard adds nice, quiet character. The surrounding area offers wineries, breweries, and beautiful cycling through gorgeous horse country. We'll be back.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 July 2017

We had a wonderful stay at Poplar Springs Inn & Spa. This is a quaint retreat set among beautiful poplar and oak trees. First class service and dinner at the Manor House, relaxed poolside, and the couples massage at the spa was the best! Within thirty minutes of several great wineries. Will definitely return.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2017

While the inn is beautiful and the staff courteous, the place is in need of repair and more and experienced staff. The pool was filthy and there were not enough umbrellas for the guests. Also beware that they offer passes to locals who come to the pool as well meaning the limited shade may be taken up by people that are not guests at the inn.
Ordered lunch at the pool bar and it didn't arrive for 2.5 hours. Again the next morning, went down the breakfast and they were out of food. We were assured it was coming and waited for about an hour. Once it was put out, it was still frozen.
The manor house restaurant was good with good service.
Every staff person we spoke to kept apologizing and stating they had only worked there for 3 days. More training is definitely in order. Not worth the cost without some serious changes.

• Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 June 2017

My two day stay was excellent in every way. The courtesy and responsiveness of the staff, the exceptional meals and very relaxing spa treatments made the two days fly by. I highly recommend Poplar Springs Inn and Spa.

Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 June 2017

My prior reviews of this hotel reflected how important it is to me and my daughter as my summer getaway. I come for the pool, my daughter for the spa, and we both loved our sleepovers and meals here. This time, however, there are things you need to be aware of: 1. The pool was really dirty, green algae so thick your feet slipped on the inclines. I reported it to the health department upon my return. 2. The summer club policies have changed, making it not worth the $500+ fee to join. There is now only one free hotel night, rates are exorbitant, and other discounts are greatly reduced. The Holiday Inn Express 15 minutes away is less than half the price, with better accessibility. 3. After three years, they still haven't fixed the pool railing, which is now actively dangerous...rotates in the concrete footing. Also, on hot days, there's no railing insulator, so it burns the unwary hand badly. You have to use a wet cloth or towel, again, unsafe. 4. They cut down all the pool shade trees, probably due to errant leaves and some occasional ants, but they didn't buy any more/better umbrellas. There are only two, and they are too heavy to move, plus the shade adjustment pins are broken. 5. Still no bath bench in the handicap shower...I had to bring a portable one. 6. They did put a single step in the deep hot tub last year, but older or infirm people still cannot use it because it is about 3-4 feet high with no safety rail...go figure. 7. Nobody ever checks the water quality at this facility.

We specifically called in advance about the pool, and were assured it had been opened the week prior. It shouldn't have been. We negotiated a slightly better room price, but we were basically stuck on a 97 degree cloudless day with a totally unsatisfactory pool facility.
On the bright side, the indoor Inn staff (the spa and restaurant weren't open) were, as always, friendly, bending over backwards to give the usual great service. But this place is on its 3d general manager in 3 years, and sadly, we are looking for another getaway. I do mean sad...I'll miss it.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family