“Best Hamburger Ever!”

Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 26 February 2016

I've been to Sweetwater Tavern several times, but this was the first time for lunch. They use the same menu for lunch and dinner, so no surprises there. I had the hickory BBQ hamburger, and it was terrific. Washed it down with a couple glasses of serviceable pinot noir. Sweetwater is famous for their craft brew menu, of course, but they also have a decent wine list. I was surprised at how crowded they were for a weekday lunch, but we were seated without waiting. highly recommended.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Sweetwater is one of our favorite restaurants. You can't go wrong with anything you order. The Ozzie rolls (bread) are to die for. I love the goat cheese salad, burgers are delicious, steaks are top notch. Even the kids chicken fingers and fries are tasty. Finish your meal off with the flourless chocolate waffle... To die for!

Reviewed 23 February 2016

If you want to sample a variety of beers I love coming here. They bring out 5 mini ale glasses of 5 of their current brews to sample. Great for testing the brew. But I mainly go there for their roast chicken and mashed potatoes. It's always good. I am a chicken-a-holic. I love chicken and theirs is some of the best. It's always busy so leave plenty of waiting time. You can call ahead to help speed the wait.

Reviewed 23 February 2016

There is much local hype surrounding this place. Part of the Great American Restaurant chain, the reputation preceding is one of consistency and above average food. Service was comparable to Applebee's or T.G.I. Friday's nothing spectacular. Food-good doughnut type bread that is served to everyone at the beginning, however the entree was lackluster and way overpriced. Dessert was amazing, I got the choclate waffle, paired with vanilla ice cream. 3/5 service could improve and food was "ehh".

Reviewed 18 February 2016 via mobile

I have always thought that the food is very good.
But!!!! The training of the staff to
Constantly interupt, clear plates, turn the tables--
I will NEVER return. I have put up with
Sweetwaters turning tables service for the last time.
You can be enjoying a conversation - as soon as a waiter sees an empty plate they reach right in front of your face to clear the table -- they never ever wait for the customer to signal that all guests at the table have finished -- and then ask for permission to clear the table. So rude. I'm done -- not even a free meal would get me to return.