“Great selection of Thai food”
Review of My Thai Place

My Thai Place
Ranked #8 of 114 Restaurants in Centreville
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 15 November 2016

We are having our kitchen remodeled and eating out a lot. Frequenting a lot of local restaurants. My Thai place is one of them... excellent selection of Thai food

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Loved this place. Staff was very friendly and attentive. Food was great and the decor was super chic.

Reviewed 21 September 2016

The "Fried Calamari Paradise" dish was one of the best calamari dishes we've ever had. Other dishes we ordered were as expected. The fish cake appetizer was not very good. Typical Thai place. Don't mind going back but there are many food options nearby.

Reviewed 6 September 2016

More like the Queen and I but it was Siamese ...... ah, make that Thai.... food. And it truly was good. A varied and colorful menu indeed and with photos making it much easier for we gringos to make a selection .

Yes yet another small, shopping center, Thai place, ( how many of these are there?) I suppose they are ubiquitous but this one is worthy of your attention.

Decor? Plain, simple, with clean and honest Asian lines. A small bar, back lit in blue, and really pretty, it kind of makes the dining room.

Look liked you could have a great Martini should you be so inclined!

We had spicy crispy fish with fresh chili, basil leaves, spicy garlic sauce , Uhm, good.

Good service reasonable prices.

And a good reasonably priced wine list.

We will be back when in the neighborhood. Hold our table.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

My Thai Place is my family's go to restaurant. We have had nearly every on the menu and everything is fabulous. The staff is very friendly and always very welcoming.