“Great dumplings, but no Chap Jae on menu..”
Review of Taste of Korea

Taste of Korea
Ranked #33 of 157 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Description: Authentic Korean dishes in Chantilly, Virginia. Located in Sully Plaza on Route 50. Next to Aldi grocery store.
Reviewed 31 October 2016 via mobile

We ordered takeout which you can do online or phone in . We ordered pan fried kimchi & pork dumplings (5 large dumplings), steamed veggie dumpling (5), Kimchi Jeon (kimchi pancake),
Jjim Gaeran (steamed egg), Ddukbaegi Bulgogi (sliced beef,onion,glass noodle), Jeyook Bbokeum (spicy pork with vegetable). We enjoyed everything but too bad no Chap Jae.

Reviewed 28 October 2016 via mobile

This place was amazing! The steamed dumplings were fantastic and the staff was exceptionally kind and went over and beyond service. We will be going back!

Reviewed 10 October 2016

I wandered in off the street not expecting much, but was warmly greeted by staff, and well attended to during my stay. A great menu choice, with staff ready to discuss the menu, left with a full belly very contented, very reasonable price in respect to quality of meal

Reviewed 26 September 2016 via mobile

This place was under our consideration for a while. Finally, today we had a chance to go and try their food.
It was very delicious, good quality, good quantity, and most importantly the service was flawless.
I can easily see myself as repeat customer, I may even refer friends and family members too.

Reviewed 18 September 2016

I came with my husband for a mid-week dinner. The restaurant was half full. I ordered fish pancake for appetizer, Dolsot Bibimbap for entry, & my husband ordered Jeyook Bbokeum (Pork + Onion). The food was good, and we ended up doggy bag the leftover. The server made mistakes twice on our bill (the bill for wrong table, wrong total). After dinner sweet drink is a nice touch.

The cheapest Bibimpab isn't even cooked in stone bowl. If you want an authentic Bibimbap which should have crispy rice at the bottom of the stone bowl, order the one whose picture with a stone bowl.