“The Best Hamburger I have ever had in my Life !”
Review of The Burger Shack

The Burger Shack
Ranked #5 of 174 Restaurants in Chantilly
Reviewed 14 February 2017

I am from Califonia, and here everyone raves about In-n-Out Burgers. This place was ten times better than any in-n-out burger I have ever had. Every time I am in town, I eat here once or twice.

Reviewed 30 January 2017

Came to this location to celebrate a friend birthday. He has been talking about this location since last year.

Incredible ordered a 7 ounce BBQ with Bacon and Tater Tots. Medium Well. Spent $11.00 on myself and $9.00 on my friend. We both were very pleased and happy with how the burgers were cooked and the Tater Tots as well.

Very quick fast service and plenty seating. WIll be coming back to this location again soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2017 via mobile

Let us start with the one downside to this visit... The parking sucks... Now for the upside.... I met the owner and he is very friendly and answered all questions that we had. Ordering is easy as long as you have a menu, unless you know what you want. You can pick from several types of meat. (Beef, chicken, and turkey). Then picking the type of bun, several to choose from. Type of cheese (several to choose from) and your toppings. The great thing is you can choose fries or tator tots... Tots that are deep fried are awesome. The cost is not be much more than a fast food meal. It is better than five guys and similar, but you have better options. If you want a burger, you have to try this place! A five star review from this guy. These five different burgers

Reviewed 13 January 2017

As others have said, the Mushroom/Swiss Burger I had (medium( was one of the best -if not the nest- I've ever had. The burger was properly done and the toppings were fresh and well-balanced.

The onion rings are a different story. Although they look like the';re beer-battered, they are anonymous mass-produced frozen from a large plastic bag out of a freezer. Big let-down. Really didn't do justice to the burger.

Yes, the burger is pricey (about $8.00) but is handheld heaven on a bun.

Service was about average at 12 minutes with me the only person in the store an hour before closing on a Friday night.

I'll be back. Next time, I'll give the fries a try...

Reviewed 12 January 2017 via mobile

Real food! Unprocessed food! Excellent attentive staff. Clean well kept dining room. Quite well done! Like Arnold said,"I'll be back!"