“Variety ”

Price range: US$4 - US$12
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We eat here occasionally when my wife has a "veggie"day. They have very good variety of vegetarian dishes. It is a pure vegetarian restaurant. I figured I would leavr hungry but didn't. Asian food that was quite filling and tasty.

Never seen this place crowded. Easy to walk-in and grab a meal.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

This place awesome for all veggie lovers, love the veggie Sushie, soups and lettuce wraps are my all time favorite. Must try handmade lemonade, so authentic.

Reviewed 23 August 2016 via mobile

A very quiet restaurant overshadowed by the local Pet Smart and Hardware stores. The menu has a wide variety of Asian influenced dishes. My daughters and I really enjoyed the Pumpkin soup. We usually try something different every time I we come in for lunch or dinner. We ha e never been disappointed.

Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Lotus is a very quiet restaurant with great Asian-style vegetarian food. The dishes are tasty and while not adventurous are consistently satisfying from visit to visit. The prices are affordable and the portions are generous. I'm a frequent diner here and have enjoyed Lotus for years.

Reviewed 23 May 2016

Not over the top and sparsly decorated, is but a small restaurant but has very eager and quick service. My daughter is a vegetarian, while I am not; but I like finding places she can revisit again on her own. She found lots of menu selections to choose from to her liking, and settled on a Crispy eggplant dish that she devoured. I had their Moo-Shi Delight, and was quite pleased. They have a good choice of plentiful menu selections at reasonable prices, making it a great place for lunch. We were happy we tried them, and will return again.