“Excellent veggie and vegan food!”
Review of Lotus Vegetarian

Lotus Vegetarian
Ranked #31 of 173 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$4 - US$12
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed 28 November 2017 via mobile

Excellent vegetarian and vegan food! They offer a wide variety of lunch and supper Asian food options (mostly Chinese-American). They do have burgers and all-fruit/juice smoothies too. Good portions for supper for a good price. Very friendly and attentive staff. I had the Macrobiotic Tempeh and it was delicious (it and many other dishes comes with brown sticky rice). The Japanese yam pie was also very good.

Reviewed 11 October 2017

All three dishes we ordered came sautéed in the gloopy, salty brown sauce that many lower order "Chinese" restaurants pour over and infuse in everything. A much better choice for vegetarian Chinese food in the "DC" area is the Yuan Fu over in Rockville, MD. There is no way that we'd return to this place. My wife noted that she was the only Chinese-looking patron, and had no doubt why that was. Earlier reviewers had noted poor service, but -- in our case -- good service was provided by one very busy waiter (there were about 15 customers). Sadly, the food wasn't up to the service.

Reviewed 8 October 2017

I've visited this restaurant on various occasions and I'm always delighted with the consistent quality of the food and service. Their crispy orange eggplant dish is my favorite! All their dishes are tasty and healthy. My favorite Chinese vegetarian restaurant in the area!

Reviewed 5 April 2017

This is one of my favorite restaurants. I love going somewhere where everything on the menu is an option for me. My husband is not a vegetarian and he really enjoys it too. I have taken a number of non vegetarian friends here as well and they all said good things. My favorite dish is the General Tso's Surprise. All of the dishes I have tried have great flavor and are reasonably priced. The service is good. Very casual atmosphere that is friendly to kids. If I could give it more stars I would.

2  Thank rachel b
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

We eat here occasionally when my wife has a "veggie"day. They have very good variety of vegetarian dishes. It is a pure vegetarian restaurant. I figured I would leavr hungry but didn't. Asian food that was quite filling and tasty.

Never seen this place crowded. Easy to walk-in and grab a meal.