See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great place, nice room.
They went above and beyond! Carlita arranged a shuttle to IAD @ 4:30 AM instead of the normal 5AM time so I could make my flight and get another half hour of sleep
Thank you!

Date of stay: November 2018
Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 30 October 2018 via mobile

I was a bit hesitant about booking this hotel as there were no reviews, but it’s near a business event I was attending so I gave it a try. I stayed in a king suite, which was quite large and nicely decorated with a European flair. The hotel seems quite new, and there seemed to be very few guests when I stayed. The lobby was deserted when I checked in, and I had a bit of a wait before someone checked me in. Also, the coffeemaker in my room was not working properly. So they still seem to still be getting some kinks worked out.

Breakfast is included but choices were pretty limited. There is a Chik Fil A right next door, literally just a few steps away. There is also a McDonalds close by.

Date of stay: October 2018