“Before the game”

Glory Days Grill
Ranked #14 of 165 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wanted food before baseball game and some take out FOR the game. Got shrimp tacos and burger sliders. Excellent food, efficient and friendly service. Ordered wings to go. Great wings. Fast service. Close to home. The Best!!!

Reviewed 16 December 2017 via mobile

What Wonderful lunch we ask had at Glory Days. Emma our waitress was just wonderful with her recommendations, service and personality.

The ribs area just unbelievable. The full track is huge and delicious, I highly recommend that!!!

I had the Philly cheese steak which was loaded up with meat, cheese and onions. It was outstanding as well. The patty melt was enjoyed as well.

I highly recommend Glory Days!!

Reviewed 10 November 2017 via mobile

Greeting was rather dull. I liked the padded seats. Menus on the table but we didn’t know that when given one seasonal menu for two guest. My friend ordered a burger asked for mayo then had to ask again. The wings were good. I ordered the seasonal open face turkey sandwich with the toasted bread on the side which made the perfect dinner plate. The meal was good the service was lack luster.

Reviewed 14 September 2017

Terrific platters of all sorts to share with a crowd.
The walls were wall-t-wall TV screens with all the live sports games being aired.

Reviewed 13 July 2017

My son and I ate dinner at Glory Days during a recent trip to VA. It was recommended by the front desk at our hotel. The food was ok, very similar to Buffalo Wild Wings or other sports-themed restaurants. Our waiter was friendly too. There was nothing unique or memorable about our meal. The food is moderately priced and it's probably a great place to watch a sporting event.