“Great breakfast, service to be desired”
Review of Bob Evans

Bob Evans
Ranked #39 of 175 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Description: Feed your summer adventures at Bob Evans! Start your day with a Farmer's Choice featuring thousands of combinations of your breakfast favorites or have an evening picnic with a Family Meal to Go! At our table or yours, summer road trips start at Bob Evans.
Reviewed 4 July 2018

Breakfast items served fresh. Service was lacking as I saw my food waiting to be served but the waitress sitting behind me talking to another guest in a booth.

Reviewed 9 June 2018 via mobile

We've been coming here for years. Unfortunately the menu has changed. They seemed to target my favorite selections for breakfast. That being said they do a great job on the food they do serve. Great service.

Reviewed 16 March 2018

Had a great time for brunch at this place. We visited on a weekend and it was pretty crowded yet we were promptly seated and warmly attended.

The waiters have a high energy, are very friendly and make the experience great. We ordered omlette, chicken crusted with parmesan on a bed of broccoli and a small chicken pot pie and banana walnut bread. The quantity was huge and food was piping hot and fresh. The bread rolls were fresh and hot too. They serve lot of jam, butter and sides.

We had a fabulous brunch, coffee is great too. Love the people, the food and will definitely keep eating here.

Reviewed 17 January 2018

My wife was not feeling well, but the server was kind enough to give her just the chicken broth from the chicken soup and also offered to give us a to go cup of the chicken broth. My dinner was very good, A BLT sandwich.

Reviewed 30 December 2017 via mobile

My oldest son moved to Texas about 2 years ago but when he lived here Bob Evans was one of our favorite places to meet for lunch. So we went back for lunch when he came for a visit with my two other sons. The wait was at least 15 minutes and there were several empty tables while about 8 different groups waited on tables. We noticed before we ordered the new menu and different new options. Three of us ordered the deep dish chicken noodle plate and one son got the country fried steak. I ordered mine without the biscuit. When our food came I had very few noodles and a lot of broth. After a while I basically had soup. Everyone else was happy with their food but I was disappointed with mine. The server wasn't very attentive and I ended up going up front without a check to pay for our meals. I had to ask for a copy of the check. I guess three out of four happy customers isn't bad. We drove out of the way to go to the Chantilly location but next time will stay closer to home.