“Famous Dave's - Wonderful, Tasty Food”
Review of Famous Dave's

Famous Dave's
Ranked #12 of 156 Restaurants in Chantilly
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 October 2017

I had been ordering from and eating at the Dave's in Sterling, but they closed down due to lack of business. I remembered that my husband had a great burger from Dave's before, so called for my pick-up. This location is right off Rt 28 on Rt 50 West, then to the left right away. It was a long drive for me, but it was worth it. I ordered 2 burgers with bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, pickles. They give you the burger unassembled so the bun doesn't get soggy, along with your chosen side. The extra salads were full of good veggies and really hit the spot! I've also ordered ribs before and they are lean and smoky. I recommend this place, even though it's a bit out of the way. The menu's terrific and the food's good.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

I visit regularly and am very pleased with the service and food quality. It's pretty fast; feels like a neighborhood place and offers good value. My wife and I tend to eat in the bar since we get to chat with the bartenders and our experience with several are very positive.

Reviewed 6 September 2017

A group of 12 of us arrived on a Sunday evening and the first words said to us were - 'We close in an hour and a half'
The place was empty apart from us, The food was sort of OK, but some things were cold. Portion size on some plates was a bit small.
All in all it was a bit of a disappointment after having read all the website advertising.
We will probably look elsewhere next time we are in that area.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Typical Fridays are either take out or dine in at a restaurant, and on 8/18/17 we decided to try Famous Davis BBQ. This dish I order from the two-meat combo menu was burnt ends & ribs. The burnt ends were mainly fat and the ribs seemed to have been warmed up in a microwave and were somewhat tough. Would I return, probably not.

Reviewed 16 August 2017 via mobile

The wings here crunchy and tasty when you order the sauce on the side. I love it.
There devil hot sauce is for those who likes spicy flavor.