“Excellent food and service ”
Review of Sila Thai Cuisine

Sila Thai Cuisine
Ranked #20 of 156 Restaurants in Chantilly
Price range: US$5 - US$30
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 9 July 2016 via mobile

New to Chantilly, an associate recommended this place. I had dinner that night, and was really impressed with the Pad Thai and Satay(?) chicken. I saw the chicken was slightly undercooked, and the waitress made a huge fuss, bringing me a fresh plate and not charging me for the dish. I've been back several times and will keep going - one of the best places in Chantilly!!

Reviewed 27 June 2016

This is a favorite eatery in Chantilly, right off of Route 50. I have always enjoyed the tasty dishes and prompt service. You won't be disappointed.

Reviewed 23 April 2016

I ordered the Beef with garlic sauce. The plate looked beautiful. Broccoli was a beautiful color but unfortunately was a little under cooked. The beef seemed like it was poached and not stir fried. The spices were a little lacking, as well. I also choose the Tom Yum soup and found it was overly lemony. I probably won't be back here I found the Thai restaurant in Centerville much better--Sakoon Thai.

Reviewed 14 April 2016

The staff was wonderful and bought our party of 5 all we desired! I can hardly wait to return with my husband.

Reviewed 27 March 2016

I had dinner at this place. The bill was $11. I tipped $2 and the total was $13. While paying my credit card, i saw that the restaurant charged me $14.